Working 100% KeyLogger

Seriously

Feb 29, 2012
Okay for all you hackers or want to be hackers I have a tool for you.It get's people passwords in a click of a button.
A KeyLogger! Yep thats right a KeyLogger.Someone people on the forum might need it to get back at someone they don't like or to see if his/her gf is cheating.All you have to do is is send the KeyLogger to their e-mail and BAM!!!
As soon as they click the message a message should appear in your inbox.Then you will have all the passwords to that person's Facebook,Twitter and Youtube. You want the KeyLogger I want a favor.I want a good signature.Pretty fair? Eh? Screen Shot!
1218guo.jpg
Comment below:

Blaze

Web Developer
Feb 24, 2011
More Like A Virus much, ;/ i wouldnt download a virus, thanks u need to give us a picture of a scan of this,

Seriously

Feb 29, 2012
Screenies Look Screenies (Took them in wrong order) Also the File is in your face!(Put it in there because you think VIRUS!
nowq2w.jpg

2zsmwch.jpg

o0uemx.jpg

24cywxd.jpg

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Good sig? What do you want it to be about? Dun worry im not stupid enough to download this on my comp ill download on a Server n test from there

Seriously

Feb 29, 2012
Kristopher if you want teamviewer me ill send you id and pass showing proof bro and a sig of Riley from the boondocks :)

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
I think People are more Maturer Nowadays and they have moved on from Kiddy Hacks like yours , If you want a Signature ask someone nicely or make one on your own.

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
If you think its to kiddie then thats your opinion
It is My Opinion and my other Opinion this thread is pointless , all you want is a Signature just ask someone is that so hard why go into all this nonsense for a Signature on a Forum.

Users who are viewing this thread