UberCMS Fixed, Desire Edit, Phoenix Compatible!

TehJohn

Sep 28, 2011
Just a warning, i used this and some guys took down my hotel, messed up my cato, deleted rooms and reset all ranks. :(

AresCJ

Feb 8, 2011
This revision has the client fixed? The client loads 45% of the way of the window... Once I finish with uberEmulator and uberCMS, I'll release them. :D

Oct 9, 2011
Im Getting This Error With it
Database Error
Table 'hotel.site_cron' doesn't existScript execution was aborted. We apoligize for the possible inconvenience. If this problem is persistant, please contact an Administrator.

Powered by - Copyright © 2009-2010, .

N0XuZ

Jul 26, 2011
Okay, so, I uploaded my PhoenixDB and tried to do the UberCMS on it, but it never found a table so I couldn't even view the sitepath which is the index. Could anyone provide me with the Database which allows this UberCMS to be compatible with phoenixDB so I can use a phoenix emu. Thanks alot!

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Oh fuck, I own the hotel "Desire Hotel" ;o
Lol, I own it. If you are the owner of "desire-hotel.sytes.net" shutup. I warned you that it belongs to me on YouTube. I own Desire Hotel, and you don't even have "your hotel" up.

sait15

Jul 8, 2011

Warning: mysql_connect() [ ]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in I:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\inc\class.db.mysql.php on line 49
error.png
Database Error
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)Script execution was aborted. We apoligize for the possible inconvenience. If this problem is persistant, please contact an Administrator.

Creationalism

Aug 22, 2011
You realise if you knew anything about having a hotel you would check the cms for any additional exploits eg the me page and register page and patch them, considering being a retro owner is more then putting a cms and swfs together its no wonder your getting hacked.

ross rose

Oct 27, 2011
Hey Can you help,i put the files in my htdocs and then when i got on my website it like all mucked up and muddled :/

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
Your an idiot.
you realize how long ago that was? correct... But still i love this release it so much fun to use and edit and there aren't many exploits either even though i mix and matched to get the full cms but still this is 9/10 :up:

Users who are viewing this thread