UberCMS Fixed, Desire Edit, Phoenix Compatible!

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
nice release. good to see a ubercms retro that has workng navication at the top.

MariosGFX

Aug 22, 2011
I AM MAKING A RETRO AND IT SAYS "ENTER DESIRE HOTEL" AND I WANT IT TO SAY SOMETHING ELS SO WHAT DO I CHANGE ??

Teehee

Sep 6, 2011
Very nice i really love this keep releasing things like this although its easy made and all easy done.

Creationalism

Aug 22, 2011
if yu google ubercms desire edit other sites have the house keeping edit js
update your webbuil by going to class.tpl and then finding where it says web build then a bunch of numbers and letters and change those letters and numbers to
Code:
63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/536
and you will be all good :D

DBB

Jul 4, 2011
took me forever to edit out all the "desires"

Nice CMS though, thanks for releasing. Checking now if db works with phxemu.

edit;

emu works fine and all,

just Housekeeping is still fucked.

Database Error
Unknown column 'prefix' in 'field list'Script execution was aborted. We apoligize for the possible inconvenience. If this problem is persistant, please contact an Administrator.Btw, I downloaded a few diff ubercms's and tried the mall, but nope.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
took me forever to edit out all the "desires"

Nice CMS though, thanks for releasing. Checking now if db works with phxemu.

edit;

emu works fine and all,

just Housekeeping is still fucked.

Database Error
Unknown column 'prefix' in 'field list'Script execution was aborted. We apoligize for the possible inconvenience. If this problem is persistant, please contact an Administrator.Btw, I downloaded a few diff ubercms's and tried the mall, but nope.

Yes, sorry about that. We are trying to create a Housekeeping from scratch, and I am currently making it so in "inc'config.php" you can enter your hotel name, and it will simply insert it where needed. Same thing with the twitter widget.

DBB

Jul 4, 2011
Yes, sorry about that. We are trying to create a Housekeeping from scratch, and I am currently making it so in "inc'config.php" you can enter your hotel name, and it will simply insert it where needed. Same thing with the twitter widget.
Ahh, that would save some time for next time :p
So I guess I'll be writing news articles via the db then

Creationalism

Aug 22, 2011
umm actually there is a release with housekeeping on rz by sean2o6 but thats all im going to say btw love desire edit so much fun to customise

Users who are viewing this thread