UberCMS Fixed, Desire Edit, Phoenix Compatible!

lukey

Jan 6, 2011
This doesn't work I have Iis and I did Url rewrite with the Htacess That was given, and I got error 500 What's the issues?

DBB

Jul 4, 2011
k so, my emu works fine, swfs i nright path, edited the client page in wwwroot, in client log file, also in tpl folder, rewrote rule for it all etc, and client stilll won't work -.-, works when I do a diff cms and all.

Readle

Apr 24, 2011
Hey I get an error.

Im using PhoenixDB and I get this error

error.png
Database Error
Table 'uberdb.site_cron' doesn't existScript execution was aborted. We apoligize for the possible inconvenience. If this problem is persistant, please contact an Administrator.

Powered by - Copyright © 2009-2010, .

Readle

Apr 24, 2011
ok can someone help me ive added the stuff but i get an error plz try at

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
ok can someone help me ive added the stuff but i get an error plz try at

Server Error

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

Readle

Apr 24, 2011
Hey would someone please be able to write up a tutorial on how to set this up with PhoenixEMU and DB. Also how to fix housekeeping?

YoHabbo

Aug 15, 2011
I encountered one of our players getting into our database through this CMS and deleting the "Users" table. Do you have any exploit fixes which will resolve some known exploits?

Thank you.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
MariosGFX said:
Phoenix is soo mutch better :)
Phoenix is exploitable... :D
RevCMS is better - no exploits atm as far as I know.

Creationalism

Aug 22, 2011
MariosGFX said:
Phoenix is soo mutch better :)
Phoenix is exploitable... :D
RevCMS is better - no exploits atm as far as I know.
nothing is unexploitable if there is a will there is a way just not many hotels use rev right now so no one has put in too much effort

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Currently, those who uses RevCMS is commonly attacked by DoS/DDoS/DoTS but never in deleting/having vulnerable access to the database.

PS: It is based on what I had seen and experienced.

Creationalism

Aug 22, 2011
Currently, those who uses RevCMS is commonly attacked by DoS/DDoS/DoTS but never in deleting/having vulnerable access to the database.

PS: It is based on what I had seen and experienced.
As I had said anything can be exploited once people set their mind to it. This is also based on experience and sources. E.g. Habbo has been exploited many times when its a multi million dollar company.

Users who are viewing this thread