[TUT] Setup a R63 Hotel | RevCMS | IIS | PhoenixEMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Thanks for all the likes, vouches and support for this tutorial!

You must be registered for see images attach

Feel free to reply/post a new thread and hit me a tag for help. :)

Siract

Classic Habbo
Sep 4, 2011
Hello, I search for IIS 7 Recommended Configuration in Web Platform installer and I can't find it.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Hello, I search for IIS 7 Recommended Configuration in Web Platform installer and I can't find it.
Re-start it, and on the main window you will already see IIS7 Recommended Configuration (it always appears when you start WPI).

indrit

Feb 18, 2012
I do, before... I left the management on my co-owner with the licence (except him logging on it).
Hey could u help me make a habbo r63 retro or make one for me nd i will let u b co owner also i have already purchased phoenix licence

indrit

Feb 18, 2012
Hello everyone i have just purchased a phoenix licence and i am trying to make a r63 retro but i have been trying and failed if someone would be kind enough to make me on or help me make one i would be grateful and u can be co owner.. just send me a message back. thanks

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
You simply have to follow the steps, make sure you are doing it on a VPS. Post a thread about your problem, link back here and let's see if we can offer you any fix. :)

Slaza

Sep 22, 2012
Does anyone know how to fix the client when the second bar loads fully, and then the first bar loads half way and stops? Need some suggestions, cheers.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Does anyone know how to fix the client when the second bar loads fully, and then the first bar loads half way and stops? Need some suggestions, cheers.
It is the SWFs, try others out there. :)

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Uh.. complicated. I've tried it but still keep getting white client, Add me on skype/msn, and provide me help please Skype; ricky.meekle1 msn; [email protected], Thank you.

indrit

Feb 18, 2012
hey i kinda need help.. i made ma hotel (basic rev cms, habbo theme) but i need help on the loader my phoenix emu works (legit i bought a licece) i dono if its my swfs or dcrs? any1 would help id be grateful..

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
hey i kinda need help.. i made ma hotel (basic rev cms, habbo theme) but i need help on the loader my phoenix emu works (legit i bought a licece) i dono if its my swfs or dcrs? any1 would help id be grateful..
Show us a screenshot and a detailed brief information about your problem could help us help you. :)

VpsSolutions

Nov 5, 2012
im getting this error :p
KAF2m.png

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I have rewritten some parts of the tutorials. I left notes around the tutorial, embedded the banner for your MySQL installation and will soon make a separate tutorial on how to install MySQL using Community Server installer. :)

Hope this still helps! :D

VpsSolutions

Nov 5, 2012
well cant you maybe update the thread a bit clearlier ? , or explain the part with the .htacess ? please i beg you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread