[TUT] Setup a R63 Hotel | RevCMS | IIS | PhoenixEMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
I am stuck at ''BEFORE GOING TO #12''. I searched on Google a lot of times but nothing is working. Maybe something is wrong with Port 80 or something? Please someone help!

2nrdoxc.png

web.config
Check your IIS role and see whether all 5 services are running. Mostly 2 services of yours stopped, restart all the 5 services.

Like teh tutorial i've seen some more of you previously love to see more of these very nice and basic tutorials coming soon.
Thanks for the vouch . :)

Stephan

Jun 23, 2012
Check your IIS role and see whether all 5 services are running. Mostly 2 services of yours stopped, restart all the 5 services.

They are all running. Restarted de services alot of times, didn't work.

MxRE

Sep 21, 2010
Really nice tutorial. The layout and write up are both really good ^_^

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
Really nice tutorial. The layout and write up are both really good ^_^
Thanks for the vouch . I am soooooo happy with all these vouches, hope others find this helpful too.. those who got time to make one.

Lafuanz

Apr 27, 2012
any replies for my error ?

403 Forbidden
nginx/1.0.4

thats wht it says on localhost

Lishaoran

Jul 12, 2012
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING or '(' in E:\usbwebserver\root\global.php on line 22

Any idea :D ? i got this problem when i started my localhost :D

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012

Use what Farlock Said First
Help!
403 Forbidden
nginx/1.0.4

Delete your htaccess
open notepad

copy this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
<system.webServer>
<rewrite>
<rules>
<rule name="Imported Rule 1">
<match url="^(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="index.php?url={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>
<rule name="Imported Rule 2">
<match url="^([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+)(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="index.php?url={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>
<rule name="Imported Rule 3">
<match url="^(.*)\.htm$" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="{R:1}.php" />
</rule>
<rule name="Imported Rule 4">
<match url="^(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="dash.php?page={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>
<rule name="Imported Rule 5">
<match url="^([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+)(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="dash.php?url={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>
</rules>
</rewrite>
</system.webServer>
</configuration>
Save it as web.config

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Im getting a 403 error, any ideas on how to fix this?
You have to paste your CMS files before visiting your website, it'll really show 403 error as IIS is set to default not to list any directories (file listing protection).

THREAD UPDATE:
  • There were issues about the 500.19 error, which I tried re-doing today. The fix is posted, the last Microsoft Web Platform Installer product you have to add during the setup. Talking about URL Rewrite 2.0.
  • It seems MWPI setups for MySQL stucks at the end, so I will try to do a tutorial (separate from this one, this is too filled) on how to install a MySQL server using the setup executable files from
  • For the SWF pack, I will try getting them again (as there were reports the files are no longer downloadable).
I want to thank all the vouches on the tutorial. Notes are updated too to clean up the thread.

EDIT:
The SWF pack is still alive. It seems the error was on Sendspace's side. Anyway let's just cheer they're all up again.

Josheyyyyyyy

Oct 9, 2011
You have to paste your CMS files before visiting your website, it'll really show 403 error as IIS is set to default not to list any directories (file listing protection).

THREAD UPDATE:
  • There were issues about the 500.19 error, which I tried re-doing today. The fix is posted, the last Microsoft Web Platform Installer product you have to add during the setup. Talking about URL Rewrite 2.0.
  • It seems MWPI setups for MySQL stucks at the end, so I will try to do a tutorial (separate from this one, this is too filled) on how to install a MySQL server using the setup executable files from
  • For the SWF pack, I will try getting them again (as there were reports the files are no longer downloadable).
I want to thank all the vouches on the tutorial. Notes are updated too to clean up the thread.

EDIT:
The SWF pack is still alive. It seems the error was on Sendspace's side. Anyway let's just cheer they're all up again.
YES Thankyou soooo much!

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
YES Thankyou soooo much!
Which pointer did helped you?

To be expected on the thread:
  • How to install MySQL using the official MySQL installer from
  • New SWF pack, *soon to come*

Unacceptable

umadbr0?
Aug 3, 2012
When I try to download Microsoft Web Platform Installer, the VPS says the Security won't let you download this file..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread