SwiftCMS ★ Groups ★ Homes ★ MUS ★ Phoenix 3.9.1 ★ R63B ★ Automated Shop ★ Bot Maker ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
You guys aren't doing favors for anyone giving download links to heavily exploited releases. Enoy ~Leader

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
You guys aren't doing favors for anyone giving download links to heavily exploited releases. Enoy ~Leader
If people request for it and you've got it, you might as-well give it to them.. It's their choice if they want to use it even if it is exploited.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
If people request for it and you've got it, you might as-well give it to them.. It's their choice if they want to use it even if it is exploited.
I guess, I might go around playing with nubs for fun and hacking them. But then again I'm not Ace. Download link goes down again I mirror it for them too I guess since it's requested

Jan 17, 2012
I guess, I might go around playing with nubs for fun and hacking them. But then again I'm not Ace. Download link goes down again I mirror it for them too I guess since it's requested
Stop pretending that you can hack.

Thanks for the mirrors, j4ck.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Stop pretending that you can hack.

Thanks for the mirrors, j4ck.
Your fucking stupid, I started off talking how Ace hacked nub hotels...But managed to carry myself to there. I can easily hack if there using this cms since I know a lot of it's exploits!

Jan 17, 2012
Your fucking stupid, I started off talking how Ace hacked nub hotels...But managed to carry myself to there. I can easily hack if there using this cms since I know a lot of it's exploits!
It's 'you're fucking stupid', not 'your fucking stupid'. Stop ditching school to go on DevBest, dumbshit.

Btw, my friend's hotel got hacked because they were using this CMS. :p

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I don't see why you guys are going so off-topic?

This CMS is a piece of shit considering he didn't fix any of the exploits and back-doors. Don't use it, end of story. Steve (Ace), please secure the work before releasing it, just gives a bad word of mouth about you.

Jan 17, 2012
I don't see why you guys are going so off-topic?

This CMS is a piece of shit considering he didn't fix any of the exploits and back-doors. Don't use it, end of story. Steve (Ace), please secure the work before releasing it, just gives a bad word of mouth about you.
He put the exploits there on purpose.

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
He put the exploits there on purpose.
I know, I was staff on Habtoon while he was and I was there when he was adding them and whatnot, but this CMS isn't his you know?

I forgot the name of the CMS but it's holoCMS edited by a dude who released it on RZ, it already had several exploits then Ace took the CMS edited a bit added even more exploits and backdoors then re-named it.

Hayate-Kun

Jun 11, 2011
I know, I was staff on Habtoon while he was and I was there when he was adding them and whatnot, but this CMS isn't his you know?

I forgot the name of the CMS but it's holoCMS edited by a dude who released it on RZ, it already had several exploits then Ace took the CMS edited a bit added even more exploits and backdoors then re-named it.

HaddoCMS v2 newest Build ?

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
That's the one, HaddoCMS.

This isn't his, he just edited and translated most of Haddo and added more exploits.
Apparently he added horse shop from lavvocms and edited the core to run better,and some other shit. He has no idea on how to do anything. He just steals from others and claims it as his own.

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
Huge amount of improvement then when it was first released in BETA. Quite amazing if you ask me.

Just be sure to create your own me page, and other pages from scratch to match with the index. Otherwise, it's quite awesome.

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
Huge amount of improvement then when it was first released in BETA. Quite amazing if you ask me.

Just be sure to create your own me page, and other pages from scratch to match with the index. Otherwise, it's quite awesome.
He didn't make anything from scratch mate, he stole bits and pieces from other CMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread