SwiftCMS ★ Groups ★ Homes ★ MUS ★ Phoenix 3.9.1 ★ R63B ★ Automated Shop ★ Bot Maker ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artixius

Nov 16, 2011
SwiftCMS

Coded by Yifan, Meth0d + more © 2008 & development continued by Artixius/Ace​

Introduction

Basically I'm done with retros, been with them since around June 2011 and moving on to other development, if you don't trust me because of one post then don't download it. I worked on this CMS from a base of HaddoCMS v2 which was fully in italian, It was used on which is now sold to someone else.

Safe & Secure

SwiftCMS is secure from bottom up from all exploits put in by various editors. This is a clean release and always will be.

Features that fly above the rest

Other CMS's such as RevCMS and UberCMS do not have nearly the amount of features that SwiftCMS does. With functions translated and revised from other forums, SwiftCMS flies above the rest.

Simplicity

Creating new pages is very easy and can be done if you understand basic PHP and HTML just by looking at the pages made by me. Setup is a breeze with only a few steps, listed at the bottom of this page.

Live Demo

I found really no need for screenshots, a live demo is available at and . Note: I do not own these retros.

SwiftCMS Features

Login (100%)
Register (100%)
Register AJAX (100%)
Me Page (News, Hot Campaigns, etc) (100%)
Community (Random Habbos, Groups, Tags, News) (100%)
Name Change system (Code needs to be put on another page) (80%)
Habbo Homes (100%)
Groups (100%)
Tags (100%)
MUS Commands From Site (100%)
Maintenance system (100%)
Housekeeping (50% English, Needs Translation)
Badge Shop (100%)
Rare Shop (100%)
Automatic VIP System (100%)
BOT Maker (100%)
BOT Editor (100%)
Room Shop (100%)
Horse Shop (100%)
Referrals (100%)
Reset Password with Secret Code (100%)
+ Much More!

HoloHK Features

News Management (100%)
Bans (100%)
Edit Groups (100%)
Maintenance (100%)
Notes (100%)
Staff Log (100%)
Edit Recommended Groups & Rooms (100%)
Add Stickers to Homes Store (100%)
MOD and Staff FAQ (100%)
Create Voucher (100%)
View Help Requests (100%)
Chatlogs (100%)
+ Much More!

Extras

Has all required files in the CMS, meaning if a remote server goes down, nothing is going to break.

Downloads
Current Recommended Version (1.0)

CMS

1.0 Download (With Pre-Setup SWF's):
1.0 Download (No SWF's):

Database

SwiftDB v1.0
1.0 Database (Phoenix):

Setup

Edit /config.php to your MySQL & site details.
Import SwiftDB.sql into your MySQL server.
Edit "cms_system" sitename and shortname tables to your hotels name.
Make your emulator setup the following: 127.0.0.1:30000:30001
Launch Phoenix Emulator and the client should work.

Credits

Yifan - Original HoloCMS
Raikas77 - HaddoCMS v2
Me - Translating, Fixing Exploits and Adding Features

Problems?

If you have a problem I would be pleased to help you, add my skype: Youngster or my msn [email protected] and we can get in touch. If none of the above apply to you, reply to this thread and I will do my best to assist you within a few hours.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I wuv this cms, Watched you remove exploits and add key features as you went along with it! 10/10

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hm, you pride yourself w/ saying this is secure, but it's not? lol. There is a fuck load unfiltered, perfect examples being; room.php and botedit.php, also you must really trust your staff, literally nothing is filtered in the housekeeping. - Also, I'm unsure if you added this yourself, but if you didn't then you've obviously done fuck all, but -> templates/frontpage/web-gallery/js/index.php needs to be deleted.

In conclusion, you've literally done jack all, if you look deep into the code much of it isn't even translated, and you use old functions such as 'session_is_registered', which is deprecated as of PHP 5.30 and removed as of PHP 5.4.0. - I suggest if you guys use this, give it a really good run through, I only had a 5 minute run through and found all this shit, a strong suggestion is not to use it.

I'm so surprised that you didn't fix the basic stuff, I even went on Habtoon and told Rex to patch them, who was going to refer them to you.

Artixius

Nov 16, 2011
I got no clue what that page does nor was I aware of it. Rex didn't care about Habtoon, hence why I closed it.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I got no clue what that page does nor was I aware of it. Rex didn't care about Habtoon, hence why I closed it.
Not to hate, But I read through the code once and it empties our the directory or some shit like that, I forgot what it did :)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010

So 'SwiftCMS is secure from bottom up from all exploits put in by various editors. This is a clean release and always will be.', is in-fact false, as you have actually not even searched the full length of the code.

Artixius

Nov 16, 2011
You may be right, I haven't looked through ALL the remote directories, but generally its safe. Could you tell me what that file does?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
You may be right, I haven't looked through ALL the remote directories, but generally its safe. Could you tell me what that file does?

editbot.php, can be injected.
room.php?roomId=1, can be injected, easily.

The hidden file allows people to view the code and edit code, but however it sends them away, but it's simple to just stick on the page and rob someones code.

Also, near enough all the housekeeping can be injected.

Eronisch

Web Developer
Jan 1, 2011
Exactly what sledmore said, plenty of exploits.
If you know what you are doing then it isn't hard to fix otherwise don't use it.

Caraghhh

Aug 11, 2012
Notice: Undefined variable: language in C:\xampp\htdocs\core.php on line 54

Notice: Undefined variable: language in C:\xampp\htdocs\core.php on line 55

Notice: Use of undefined constant REMOTE_ADDR - assumed 'REMOTE_ADDR' in C:\xampp\htdocs\core.php on line 67

Notice: Undefined variable: y in C:\xampp\htdocs\core.php on line 94

Notice: Undefined index: id in C:\xampp\htdocs\core.php on line 104

Fatal error: Call to undefined function session_is_registered() in C:\xampp\htdocs\core.php on line 173

Index page^^

Nov 21, 2011
Try using xampp 1.7.1 ^

Also I get an error saying pages are outdated and i can't even register..

edit: nvm u just need to put php infront of them...

I can't register though, says "something has went wrong"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread