Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
The MUS (Remote Connection) will have it's own api to allow you to make your own custom 'MUS' commands with 0% chance of getting hacked through the Remote connection.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
It's officially been one year in development. again saying how he's not gonna put Habbo in front of his life, as he said August 12th, 2012. That same day (August 12th), stated that RevEMU may or may not continue. Not that I don't respect not putting Habbo infront on his life, but weren't there more people on the team to actually do something? You guys probably argued more than you actually did work. People kept gaining and losing their development status on Devbest, that's how I remember it happening.

As said again yesterday (November 1st, 2012) that he's not putting Habbo in front of his life. All I have to say is that if you aren't gonna make any progress, just don't leave us empty handed, at least release what's been done lately, because everything on that github page is one month old or greater than one month.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
It's officially been one year in development. again saying how he's not gonna put Habbo in front of his life, as he said August 12th, 2012. That same day (August 12th), stated that RevEMU may or may not continue. Not that I don't respect not putting Habbo infront on his life, but weren't there more people on the team to actually do something? You guys probably argued more than you actually did work. People kept gaining and losing their development status on Devbest, that's how I remember it happening.

As said again yesterday (November 1st, 2012) that he's not putting Habbo in front of his life. All I have to say is that if you aren't gonna make any progress, just don't leave us empty handed, at least release what's been done lately, because everything on that github page is one month old or greater than one month.

I won't put Habbo in front of life, but that does not mean i won't work on Habbo, i just won't have enough time. I've started uni, I'm getting settled in (Living on your own with some random room mate is not really nice)

No matter how long this project takes, i can promise you these things as a developer.

The Emulator finished.
The latest version of Habbo when the emulator is released.
Open-source.

I don't mind you guys stop supporting this project and moving over to someone who is most likely younger then me and has more time on his hands. But i still wish to finish this and will.

If there's anything more you wanna know then please let me know.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
I won't put Habbo in front of life, but that does not mean i won't work on Habbo, i just won't have enough time. I've started uni, I'm getting settled in (Living on your own with some random room mate is not really nice)

No matter how long this project takes, i can promise you these things as a developer.

The Emulator finished.
The latest version of Habbo when the emulator is released.
Open-source.

I don't mind you guys stop supporting this project and moving over to someone who is most likely younger then me and has more time on his hands. But i still wish to finish this and will.

If there's anything more you wanna know then please let me know.
What is your idea of "Finished"? and how can you promise those things?

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
All I have to say is wow , from nothing to something this just proves the one community can come together and make something which will inspire us all.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
What is your idea of "Finished"? and how can you promise those things?

I promise these things as a fellow developer. I would not call myself a developer if i broke these promises.

My idea of finished is a complete emulator that replicates Habbo to the best of my abilities. I will also try to make it easy as possible for people to add there own creative ideas without knowledge of C#. For example they can use a language they would for example Javascript which is a easy language. I want everyone to experience how fun developing a emulator can be and give them that opportunity to do it.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
I have had no Internet connection for the past week so I haven't been able to work in game features. I also lack a client and I was supposed to download one a few days ago but again, no Internet.
I have been working on the script engine in my spare time, and my own development that was started before rev emu. I have gcse mocks in a few weeks. Hopefully I'll get my connection back soon. :)

- Jonty is a retard, why would you even bother wasting your time on that failed abortion?

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
With these replies, I may say that... RevEMU wouldn't be left empty! :) Now, we are to expect something, even just little, from you guys.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
praises, feedbacks etc don't put food on the table.
They don't prioritize Habbo much.. so I don't think they'll need food in exchange of going on with Rev? Plus we donate to them so that's another thing they can spend for themselves / for the project. :)

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Hopefully you'll be able to add commands in as javascript plugins.

Code:
var Command = new System.Habbo.Commands.SimpleCommand();
Command.SendAlert("Alert");

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
It's Been a good 3 months actually since the beginning of development , is development frozen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread