Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
it's been a year lool.

Anyway we are Rev HQ are the drawing board, i'm settled in College, expect some updates throughout next week.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011

I honestly don't care what people think lol. If your tired of waiting, learn 2 code??? It's not hard, think of it as instructions to making pasta.

It's just basically a set rules that the computer follows, jeez lol.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Not asking you to wait lol. This is something for 'fun' it's not something serious, not a controlled project if you understand what i mean.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Not asking you to wait lol. This is something for 'fun' it's not something serious, not a controlled project if you understand what i mean.
I mean... we'll wait for the further developments of the project. Like, sneak in if there's any improvement. Not literally 'wait' like a dumbass. :) Good luck still, we noticed the development became slower but we do understand. ^_^

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
1 year later.... Just got into my second year of college. Will begin working on it during summer break.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
1 year later.... Just got into my second year of college. Will begin working on it during summer break.

If you got nothing decent to post, then the classic way of saying it, gtfo.

You look like a real idiot here, show's how useless you are to not even follow instructions to program. Hey you know what, your not even a troll, haha.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
If you got nothing decent to post, then the classic way of saying it, gtfo.

You look like a real idiot here, show's how useless you are to not even follow instructions to program. Hey you know what, your not even a troll, haha.

Thanks for pointing out the obviously, faggot. No shit, I'm not a troll.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
it's been a year lool.

Anyway we are Rev HQ are the drawing board, i'm settled in College, expect some updates throughout next week.

Whoa it feels like 3 months not a year, you should try to work on this during the weekends it'll make more progress but slowly.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
What do you want... If you don't like the development, then make your own simple as.
Instead of bitching on someone who can actually develop...

Calm down killer. It's a joke. I'm actually happy for this for when it's released.

Sway

Ruby and Python are married.
Dec 19, 2010
I honestly don't care what people think lol. If your tired of waiting, learn 2 code??? It's not hard, think of it as instructions to making pasta.

It's just basically a set rules that the computer follows, jeez lol.

You say it's so simple to do it yet it has been about a year now. Not everyone can learn how to code.
It's like me telling you "Oh, you're sick? Go study medicine and cure yourself."

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
You say it's so simple to do it yet it has been about a year now. Not everyone can learn how to code.
It's like me telling you "Oh, you're sick? Go study medicine and cure yourself."

Learning to code is simple, but i didn't say the Habbo protocol was. I started this project when no one understood what this new protocol was. Do you know how piss taking it is to learn cryptography? Then i had to get used to binary. Understanding the packet structures, holidays and education related events.

If your sick, you buy medicine, not learn... Your comparing two different things.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Learning to code is simple, but i didn't say the Habbo protocol was. I started this project when no one understood what this new protocol was. Do you know how piss taking it is to learn cryptography? Then i had to get used to binary. Understanding the packet structures, holidays and education related events.

If your sick, you buy medicine, not learn... Your comparing two different things.

But you said it's easy as making pasta... smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread