Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
RevEmu Is Still Looking Great But I Mean Like So In This Case Lets Face It Towards Zap And HabPlus If They User Rev They Lose All Their Users
Can We Not Like Copy The Users And Put It In The RevDB, I Mean I Know All Hotels Dont Want To Restart Their Users...

Joopie

Sep 13, 2011
RevEmu Is Still Looking Great But I Mean Like So In This Case Lets Face It Towards Zap And HabPlus If They User Rev They Lose All Their Users
Can We Not Like Copy The Users And Put It In The RevDB, I Mean I Know All Hotels Dont Want To Restart Their Users...

If they are big, then they should make their own converter. -.-'

Sulake

never le nkemise
Jun 10, 2012
Just to say..I think Jonteh would be to head strong to use RevEMU. After all, He thinks he's jesus with Butterfly..

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
xD Its true, it'd stop all the bitching and complaining. You can't open a hotel without knowing what your doing.

Danretros

May 10, 2012
Wow, sounds awesome. Alot of rumours have been going about it being licensed like phoenix, not true right? Looking forward to this, more than likely going to use this! Good luck, and lets see how far this project goes!

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
lol who said it would be licensed.

Anyhow new source pushed to Git.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
RevDB is currently private, i'll push it to git soon anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread