Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
Are you going to add, buy room, sell room? I dunno if most EMU's have I just saw it on one ( sorry if that's a unique feature cookie lol )

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
in this build of RevEMU are The Groups gonna be out with SWFS and that for it like habbo? so we can make in groups in client :S

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Looking pretty good, keep i up guys. Was watching on JoinMe for a bit today. ;D

Twix

Mar 31, 2012
Zak's limited so I'll be giving updates on his behalf.
  • Updated to the latest client revision,
  • Currently working on the Friend Bar,
  • Caches every Habbo upon login.
When that's done, he'll be working on the friend stream then fixing rooms.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I'd like to point out that RevEmu is currently using our own database 'RevDB', it is pretty sexy and it's just the third revolutionary product TeamRev is releasing :)

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Kryptos for administrator! All the work hes put into creating Rev and making devbest user count up! Also thank you zak and mikkel and kryptos and heaplink for creating one of the best emu's out there. I've been watching this thread for awhile. Its progressing great. Their the next meth0d but finishing their work. Atleast I hope, its gonna change the habbo community. I typed this from my phone sorry for shity grammar.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
You do got a point there. Jak is helping the habbo community along with the rest of team rev. Get off r63a and onto the newer builds. I've seen some emus out there have some stuff but not much. Atleast released to public wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread