Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feedback

Haboa Hotel
Jun 11, 2012
Well, I don't know if this has been answered, but; Will this emulator be somewhat like Phoenix & Butterfly, in means of stability and features.. Because I'm guessing all hotel owners want a great, updated, stable emulator for their hotel, while it's open source, so they can add there own features. But, in my opinion, before you release the emulator, check to make sure that the emulator has working features like Battle Banzai, Wired, Freeze, and maybe trax? But, I'm only saying this because hotels only want features, that's why a lot of people pay for Phoenix, because they know they're getting features like them within their hotels. I haven't been following this project much, but It does seem like it's going to be a huge step in the retro community.

Because developers like you, doing it for free, helps the community grow, and brings in more people who want to learn, because they have a great source code right in front of them. But, my main question is; Will this emulator be stable and have all the required features as balded above.

Jun 1, 2012
Well, I don't know if this has been answered, but; Will this emulator be somewhat like Phoenix & Butterfly, in means of stability and features.. Because I'm guessing all hotel owners want a great, updated, stable emulator for their hotel, while it's open source, so they can add there own features. But, in my opinion, before you release the emulator, check to make sure that the emulator has working features like Battle Banzai, Wired, Freeze, and maybe trax? But, I'm only saying this because hotels only want features, that's why a lot of people pay for Phoenix, because they know they're getting features like them within their hotels. I haven't been following this project much, but It does seem like it's going to be a huge step in the retro community.

Because developers like you, doing it for free, helps the community grow, and brings in more people who want to learn, because they have a great source code right in front of them. But, my main question is; Will this emulator be stable and have all the required features as balded above.
It will be like Phoenix and Butterfly combined, and so much better!

Spartak

Sep 24, 2011
u just guys talk so much. Can you shut it a bit?

i hate when i get an Alert and then its someone else who posted., i only want news from Zak or Mikkel.

wiredHotel

Sep 30, 2011
its a community project, where there are people from devbest community creating it and people from the community whom contribute some money to the project and some people from the devbest who want to know what updates and other peoples opinions. So don't be arrogant and tell people to shut up there ideas count, or is it just about you...

Ontopic - Great so far looked at the github, the code is as neat as greace :) but anyways good luck and continue the great hard work!

Spartak

Sep 24, 2011
Then just follow it or just READ the first thered "Project"

all questions are repeated and all answere are in the first topic so?

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Easy easy guys.
Lets calm down now.

#Internal
-Programmed the first user controller.
-Creating a distributor for the user controller.
-Using NHibernates User Type Interface for Enums.
-Using Linq with Distributor.

#In-Game
Finally updating to newest build.
Gonna fucking finish the navigator.
Gonna finish the catalog.
Do rooms 100%

Release In-Game Stable RELEASE V3.2.6

All/Most of this will be done within the end of the week.

JoshB

Jun 3, 2012
you made me think there were flies in my room with ur siggy xd
good job and luck :)

Sincerely yours,

Josh.

Christmas

Jul 24, 2011
Can you get the Teleporting command like in oldskool servers where you say :warp/:tele and you click a square and it Teleports you? ^.^ I miss that :<

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
I can't believe how well Rev EMU is doing. I am actually seriously looking forward to this...

Will there be stuff like:
  • Groups that users can buy
  • Pixels (as habbo has removed it)
  • The hotel view will be interactive
    >> We can change it so if we want it to go to the navigator under a section like 'ROTW' so when a user clicks a button it goes to that section in the navigator.
    >> We can change whats on the navigator via the housekeeping/ase

If so, please say so ^u^.
Katieh.

-Jordan-

Feb 19, 2011
I can't believe how well Rev EMU is doing. I am actually seriously looking forward to this...

Will there be stuff like:
  • Groups that users can buy
  • Pixels (as habbo has removed it)
  • The hotel view will be interactive
    >> We can change it so if we want it to go to the navigator under a section like 'ROTW' so when a user clicks a button it goes to that section in the navigator.
    >> We can change whats on the navigator via the housekeeping/ase
If so, please say so ^u^.

Katieh.
Pixels are gone from the habbo swfs now, so unless Zak uses an older build Pixels are gone.

JoshB

Jun 3, 2012
Pixels are gone from the habbo swfs now, so unless Zak uses an older build Pixels are gone.
Wrong, you only have to enable in variables, habbo still sends the pixel packet.
I use one of the latest swf, and got pixels.

Sincerely yours,

Josh.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
I will remove pixels. It's useless currency but I LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE. So in the future i'll do a poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread