Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2012
Wassup guys. I'd just want to brag a lil' bit.. :p.
0311e-11f0aded-91bc-46a1-977f-dc6e5e625824.png

Can't wait to get back! ;)
Are you planning on releasing that tool? ;)

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Nope, sorry. I'm not trying to be some god-person for not to be releasing it. If I release it, Sulake will patch it.

I guess you can make it a binary and encrypt that binary.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I guess you can make it a binary and encrypt that binary.

I have a better idea. Make it create an XML file with the headers, put the XML file on and make the emulator check with a key ( so not everyone can get it if you'd like ), if key exists, fetch XML.

dominic

Dec 16, 2011
I have a better idea. Make it create an XML file with the headers, put the XML file on and make the emulator check with a key ( so not everyone can get it if you'd like ), if key exists, fetch XML.
Yeah, good idea. Me 'n Zak will talk abou' it :)

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011

That shouldn't be hard at all but since RevEmu is open source the key can be easily cracked :p I'll see what i can do.

JoshB

Jun 3, 2012
:

bools1? What is bools1? Sorry, you're tool is just a copy of Droppy and mine, and you edit it a bit and think it's your program.
You denmark faggot.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
:

bools1? What is bools1? Sorry, you're tool is just a copy of Droppy and mine, and you edit it a bit and think it's your program.
You denmark faggot.
He showed me on Skype before the development was posted.

Zy678Di.png

JoshB

Jun 3, 2012
I don't see your code copyrighted or released under a license. So good luck proving it's yours.
The reason Mikkel use it because he is faggot and can't code, he is a little noob.
I might ask Droppy to find out a way to proove it, because we coded it.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
The reason Mikkel use it because he is faggot and can't code, he is a little noob.
I might ask Droppy to find out a way to proove it, because we coded it.

There is no evidence until comparison of code is shown.

dominic

Dec 16, 2011
I don't think this will ever get released or finished if you ask me.
Never no big updates, i supported RevEMU from the start but now it's just taking to long.
There is no emulator that takes 1 month to do. (Well, there is. But it'll be very badly written).
Rev focuses on stability, and the security.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Just looking through the files of RevEMU on github should be enough evidence that it is still being coded, and it is being coded for stability and features. If you want it could turn into UberEMU or Snowlight which both failed. The only emulator around that is actually stable and worth it is Butterfly. But Rev will change that. Just wait...

Jan 17, 2012
Just looking through the files of RevEMU on github should be enough evidence that it is still being coded, and it is being coded for stability and features. If you want it could turn into UberEMU or Snowlight which both failed. The only emulator around that is actually stable and worth it is Butterfly. But Rev will change that. Just wait...
I don't think UberEMU failed. I think it the reason we have great emulators today...

Uber -> Butterfly -> ButterStorm/HL -> BcStorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread