Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Finally putting my plugin idea into code.

By Thursday a whole new source will be committed to git [Same source but everything changed]

It will now use the class library plugin idea that i had.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Finally putting my plugin idea into code.

By Thursday a whole new source will be committed to git [Same source but everything changed]

It will now use the class library plugin idea that i had.
The updates and the advancements of this development is so far so good. This is a really competition between PhoenixEmu and RevEmu.

Q: Once RevEmu is released, could we put horses because it is open-source? Are fixes and patches will be available if in case we messed something etc?

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Patches, could be send through a certain email, so we can check the patch out verify it does not have no exploit and is properly coded.

Credits will go to the Patch maker.

Also, horses are most likely to be already added, but you can customize your own version of Rev. If it's released, then it must be open-source.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Patches, could be send through a certain email, so we can check the patch out verify it does not have no exploit and is properly coded.

Credits will go to the Patch maker.

Also, horses are most likely to be already added, but you can customize your own version of Rev. If it's released, then it must be open-source.
When do you think RevEmu 1.0 could be released? And if it will be stable enough to hold vast users. Will it rely on the same table structures of Phoenix or there is a separate database .SQL for it that could still work for RevCMS as well.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
It will support Phoenix atm.

If Uber gets popular then i'll import it too.

Just finished Mapping Phoenix Database for NHibernate, NHibernate is now fully setup, needs a XML parser, anyhow doing the final classes for the tables of Phoenix.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Just finished the major update.

May take a while to commit, over a new 100 files.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I won't even plan commands at this stage.

Your doing amazing Zak, I'm actually glad your not bothering with the commands/basic shit as there is much more to do, anything else new? :p

Puridee

Jan 20, 2011
This should be a great development depending on how good your c# is. I hope this emulator turns out stable, and addressable for any-kind of database. Good luck on this, mate!

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Your doing amazing Zak, I'm actually glad your not bothering with the commands/basic shit as there is much more to do, anything else new? :p

Well having a long conversation with Jos/Joopie about the RC4 and Shuffle Header Updater.
Seems like there is a small of chance of doing the Shuffle updater using the encryption key, but is complicated at this moment of time.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Well having a long conversation with Jos/Joopie about the RC4 and Shuffle Header Updater.
Seems like there is a small of chance of doing the Shuffle updater using the encryption key, but is complicated at this moment of time.
Dom was telling me about the difficulty of a header updater :p
Intrigued to know what Jos's method is though

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
So how difficult is it?

Jos method is to extract the headers when the Habbo.swf is de-obstruced and use the encryption key for RC4.

Elf

Apr 2, 2012
When is this planned to be done i dont wanna buy a Phoenix Licence when im useing rev and this wil come out?

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Yeah, the commit kinda old because 9 hours before i expected it to be fully pushed. But it seems like it was not finished due to loads of files [Phoenix Mapping Files] so of course Git awesomeness saved the time i pushed it at. So yeah. That's the newest update.

Will push a new update to git with the Session manager for NHibernate.

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
I'm loving RevEMU , i'm just so anxious about it and I cannot wait until it comes out good job and I wish you alot of goodluck

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Thank you, loads of people have high expectations for RevEmu that's why i will not let them down!

Finally getting into some proper in-game.

Working on HabboUserSqlReactor - Has all the user data. Data is collected from the database using NHibernate.

Then next i'll be working on HabboUserMainReactor - Manager contains voids like log user in, ban checks, get username by user id, get username by name.

I'll push to git once these two files are completed.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011

Dom showed me something similar (for my emulator), it is helpful, yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread