Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
I seem to be having issues with my firewall or something. It's blocking the sockets off.

--Edit

I'll try adding some rules to my firewall.

--Edit 2

Fucking it, i'll just use the hosts method.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011

Nothing wrong with the HandleRecieve. It's just i have not gotten far with the packets!

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
It's alright i got it working.

It just failed because i was using the newest swfs with wrong headers expect for ReadRelease which never shuffles.
It was due to the, the fact that the packet structure did not support the newest swfs. Anyhow i will work on Packet structures now since i confirmed the Handlers [Socket] [MySql] [Packet]
are working fine!

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
It's alright i got it working.

It just failed because i was using the newest swfs with wrong headers expect for ReadRelease which never shuffles.
It was due to the, the fact that the packet structure did not support the newest swfs. Anyhow i will work on Packet structures now since i confirmed the Handlers [Socket] [MySql] [Packet]
are working fine!
So whats the swf's now? Heres the latest cracked SWF i think..

Credits to awa

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Well, it was made to run on 02-01-12
The one AWA cracked [Not confirmed as of yet!] was 13-03-12

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Yes, and even registered the packets.

See:

emonemo1234

Feb 9, 2012
If you are able to get this shit coded into it:

I WILL KISS YOUR FEET <3 :D

KyleBarsby

Jan 10, 2012
Well most of that is in the SWFS not the emu, some of the stuff you will need to code into the emu for it to work but yea lol

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
I will be most likely taking much dumps of packet logs as i can from the current revision and hopefully the current revision will be cracked by AWA.
So yeah no worrys.

Also Rev will be the first open-source R63B SSO emulator.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I will be most likely taking much dumps of packet logs as i can from the current revision and hopefully the current revision will be cracked by AWA.
So yeah no worrys.

If you hurry up, then maybe. ;)

emonemo1234

Feb 9, 2012
So yeah no worrys.

Yeah man, this will be the revolution broooo. If everyone thought neutrino was awsome, wait untill they see this, they'l jizz there pants LMAO. cant wait :)

If you hurry up, then maybe. ;)
Yeah man, try to get it done before anyone else >:^) whisper: ii heard neutrino is suppose to be going that direction D: GET IT DONE LOOOOOOOOOL <3333

Reactions: Zak

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
I told AWA if he wants to join the project. To speed up progress. Don't worry i can do the SSO right now for Nuetrino it is not hard as most of it i know.

Anyhow i'll start recruiting legit programmers.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
You mean the ASCII?

Yeah i will when i got the time.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Rev haz RC4!!!!!!!!!!
Epic victory for Zak. will push new commit with RC4 on Github

Status
Not open for further replies.