RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Sorry :( Been working on a small but awesome side project you will all like, which have drawn my attention aside. The CMS is far more important now though, gotta' get srs.

Project dead?

Not at all, I have started to work on the framework a bit. Only thing is, I have decided to start working on the actual Habbo CMS and fix the details at the end. We all want to see some nice screenshots, right? ;)

Should have a few screenshots by Wednesday.

presto5

Jul 26, 2011
An exact copy of habbos website would have some nice features :D
Not saying it is just hoping for groups and such.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Whoops, sorry for not posting the screenshots.
Here you go:

At the moment need to write the multiple database system so the queries will be done and I will do login and register ( Shouldn't be hard at all ).

I was thinking of using an alternative cache 'system' to handle sessions, suchas APC. Nonetheless APC has been pretty buggy and I don't want to use it being buggy. Don't think I'll use it.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Kryptos, the index page looks so much nicer and cleaned up than 1.9.9.9.

If you need anything designed, I am your man. Just hit me up!

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
On the 'Me' Page Is it going to have the last navigation? I hope it doesn't because you can't add many pages otherwise it will be untidy.

James6213

Nov 13, 2011
Whoops, sorry for not posting the screenshots.
Here you go:

At the moment need to write the multiple database system so the queries will be done and I will do login and register ( Shouldn't be hard at all ).

I was thinking of using an alternative cache 'system' to handle sessions, suchas APC. Nonetheless APC has been pretty buggy and I don't want to use it being buggy. Don't think I'll use it.

As an add-on at the the end when you finished coding everything you should try making it so you can register with Facebook :)

G33K

Feb 7, 2012
How about, a dynamic form generator for the Housekeeping / Backend?

You select a table, the generator reads all the columns and based on that it will make a frm_tablename.php file and put it in a folder, and add it to the HK menu.
The parser reads the file, adds the 'form'

Screenshot >

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
How about, a dynamic form generator for the Housekeeping / Backend?

You select a table, the generator reads all the columns and based on that it will make a frm_tablename.php file and put it in a folder, and add it to the HK menu.
The parser reads the file, adds the 'form'

Screenshot >

I will let you edit HTML files, widgets, etc, from Housekeeping, changing or adding HTML will be dead easy.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Loving the progress Manuel, keep it up :D
Btw, you should try integrating Bootstrap in rev3.0 :cool:

G33K

Feb 7, 2012
I will let you edit HTML files, widgets, etc, from Housekeeping, changing or adding HTML will be dead easy.
Hmm Neat, but why not add in some dynamic form generator? to 'easily' change / add database stuff, like changing users fast, showing VIEWS etc.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Hmm Neat, but why not add in some dynamic form generator? to 'easily' change / add database stuff, like changing users fast, showing VIEWS etc.

You will be able to edit usees in the HK..? I think you got me the wrong idea of form generator.

Loving the progress Manuel, keep it up :D
Btw, you should try integrating Bootstrap in rev3.0 :cool:

Yup. There will be a Habbo theme.

Anyways. Out of boredom from PHP I have went to designing like I did last time, although this time it was for the Dashboard.

Login:

Main:

It is designed with Twitter's and I had a lot of fun designing it.

Will go back to working on the config later on.

------------------------- MERGED -------------------------

Some more work on the design, had a lot of fun with this one :p

Configuration/Database/MySQL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread