RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
Can you add support for Fonix Emulator? thats what you know a emulator that is far good and advanced more then Phoenix. Please can you add it? if you want i can dontate some money for you if you wanna build it in then!

Fonix Emulator is just an edit of Uber, no need to add support. The guy who is running the project is also selling it off as a licenced emulator also lol-- don't know where they got the idea that they could sell code that isn't theirs.

I think that's Fonix anyway, I maybe wrong.

-Jordan-

Feb 19, 2011
Fonix Emulator is just an edit of Uber, no need to add support. The guy who is running the project is also selling it off as a licenced emulator also lol-- don't know where they got the idea that they could sell code that isn't theirs.

I think that's Fonix anyway, I maybe wrong.
Does anyone have the exe? I can crack Fonixs crappy license system easily if it has one...

lalala231

Sep 16, 2012
And Fonix is not a edit, it's just like phoenix but it have no license system what others say, the just ask you to add the username of there forum. If you dont wanna fill it in dont do that. (Please add support, i will donate some cash only for the emulator support)

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
It shouldn't be added. Fonix is a rename.. Phoenix is to but aaron payed to rename it and change it.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
I suggest a better hashing system.

I created a bunch of bogus accounts in my database, and ran it through a rainbow table and decrypted the accounts within hours. I've been working on somewhat of a solution, if you can incorporate this it'd be good.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I suggest a better hashing system.

I created a bunch of bogus accounts in my database, and ran it through a rainbow table and decrypted the accounts within hours. I've been working on somewhat of a solution, if you can incorporate this it'd be good.

You can change the password hash to whatever you want in Application/Model/Database/yourEmu

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
And Fonix is not a edit, it's just like phoenix but it have no license system what others say, the just ask you to add the username of there forum. If you dont wanna fill it in dont do that. (Please add support, i will donate some cash only for the emulator support)

Honestly if you want support for it then throw it in yourself. Kryptos put multiple emulator support in there, so go use it.

Fonix is just an edit by the way, the developer admitted it was. So stop saying it isn't.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Alright, been working pretty hard on cleaning up the code and doing some widgets for example.
I think it's looking pretty good, and I just did a bit of improvements on to the installation :)

is back, so I'll keep you posted on to what's going to happen. 
Hey guys,

The BETAs have been extremely helpful and turned out to be very productive. I am going to the beach for the next 4 days and will be inactive, nonetheless I left TO-DOs for the rest of the team and maybe if they have time they will do it since we're all so busy.

Thanks!

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Alright, been working pretty hard on cleaning up the code and doing some widgets for example.
I think it's looking pretty good, and I just did a bit of improvements on to the installation :)

is back, so I'll keep you posted on to what's going to happen. 
Hey guys,

The BETAs have been extremely helpful and turned out to be very productive. I am going to the beach for the next 4 days and will be inactive, nonetheless I left TO-DOs for the rest of the team and maybe if they have time they will do it since we're all so busy.

Thanks!
Yey nice work, i wanna join team rev :(

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
I am going to the beach for the next 4 days and will be inactive,

sux2bu, I just walk across the road for the beach xD

Anyway, great work man & to Heaplink too. You guys are doing an amazing job and the best bit about it is that you're all involving the community and using our suggestions. It's a proper community based development, and a "Community Project" is a good title for it. :) Keep it up.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Hey!

I'm back and I don't have school for about 10 days so things are going to go on a roll :)

I'm pretty tired right now though, haha. Will keep you guys informed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread