RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Sorry for the lack of updates, been traveling lately but anyways I'm back!

Anyways, last time I worked on Rev was 3 days ago. Fixed a bug with the Installer and merged the Avatar Controller/Model into the User Controller/Model...

I'll give the CMS to some hotels now and see how they do, if you wanna test it just PM me or reply in the thread.

Rudde

Nov 12, 2011
Cool!

Do you use the web-gallery from habbo.com or do you have your own? My old hotel got shut down because habbo traced my web-gallery use...

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Alright so tested the CMS today with IIS, install just fine and basic features seem to work. Only problem I have is with articles, web.config's fault. I'll see how I fix it.

On really exciting news, I brainstormed a bit and decided it was time to rewrite my Framework ( what RevCMS 3.0 is written on ) since a lot of people were practically doing the same thing as I was.

Probably wondering what's new
  • Actual separation of Framework and Application
  • Feels pretty lightweight now since it's organized so much better
  • Routing
  • 'API Ready' - I threw in a couple of classes I was working on a few months ago :)
  • Instead of 'Regular' MVC, it's 'Modular MVC', which really is just folder changes.
  • You can have multiple sites on the Framework, and multiple themes on each site - Feature will be removed for RevCMS 3.0 since it's not needed
Really it's a huge change, I'm pretty proud of it! I'll start moving over RevCMS' stuff to it later today (it's 4AM) or next week. ( Traveling tomorrow )

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
Alright so tested the CMS today with IIS, install just fine and basic features seem to work. Only problem I have is with articles, web.config's fault. I'll see how I fix it.

On really exciting news, I brainstormed a bit and decided it was time to rewrite my Framework ( what RevCMS 3.0 is written on ) since a lot of people were practically doing the same thing as I was.

Probably wondering what's new
  • Actual separation of Framework and Application
  • Feels pretty lightweight now since it's organized so much better
  • Routing
  • 'API Ready' - I threw in a couple of classes I was working on a few months ago :)
  • Instead of 'Regular' MVC, it's 'Modular MVC', which really is just folder changes.
  • You can have multiple sites on the Framework, and multiple themes on each site - Feature will be removed for RevCMS 3.0 since it's not needed
Really it's a huge change, I'm pretty proud of it! I'll start moving over RevCMS' stuff to it later today (it's 4AM) or next week. ( Traveling tomorrow )

Yeh, Noticed alot of people we're copying.
Hope you fix that IIS news error.
P.S: Have you fixed the api? Pleaseeeeeeee if you haven't.

have a good trip! :)

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
UPDATE
I'm leaving in 1 hour, but I worked my ass off today!

Framework is practically finished!
Loading Time w/ 1 Site, 1 Module, 1 Theme, 1 File = 0.004 Seconds

TO-DO List:
  • Framework
    • Write .htaccess and web.config
    • Set dynamic folder structure
    • Work on having multiple database connections Not needed for RevCMS
    • Change configuration type so its readable Not needed for RevCMS, it has a Config Editor @ Dashboard
    • Make sure there is no information missing from installer Not needed for RevCMS, it has its own installer
    • Upload to Github
  • RevCMS
    • Move its files into Framework
    • Brainstorm on a way to do multi-emulator support, current one is meh
    • Eliminate multiple site support
    • Edit folder structure so it looks perfect
    • Upload to Github
Don't expect updates for the next couple of days :)

JunKi

Apr 4, 2012
Good job Kryptos, cant want for an official release. You've worked so hard over the past years and still going, HQ user indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread