RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

siemz

Jul 4, 2010
Isn't that something to do with the EMULATOR?
may have to do with both, since it has to connect to the room and yet there are no direct links avalible i dont think they will be for a long time, as u will have to enter a room directly, u will need direct connection to db : Is there
need to have some sort-a link : Is there
Need it to link, TOGETHER with the emulator : not there

I think it has to do with more then 1 thing as it would have to request to imidetly load the room after connection

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
may have to do with both, since it has to connect to the room and yet there are no direct links avalible i dont think they will be for a long time, as u will have to enter a room directly, u will need direct connection to db : Is there
need to have some sort-a link : Is there
Need it to link, TOGETHER with the emulator : not there

I think it has to do with more then 1 thing as it would have to request to imidetly load the room after connection
You are definitely right. It could have to do with both, since RevEMU is the official emulator for RevCMS, we're sure could do something about the room links. :up:

siemz

Jul 4, 2010
You are definitely right. It could have to do with both, since RevEMU is the official emulator for RevCMS, we're sure could do something about the room links. :up:
Exactly that would be great as u dont have to change things in the DB for a welcome room, and room of the week comps would be easy'r as u can have direct links :)

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
  • CMS will choose random username for user
Like Habbo.com, it will not ask for your username but it will generate a random one. Once they're done registering, on /me page, it will popup asking them if they want to have that random username (which others would like due to random uniqueness) or they could choose their own. After that then the username is now done.
No thanks. I'd prefer my own name.

Reactions: Ash

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I think Homes and Groups will be a GREAT inprovement. Even more now Aaron has coded the groups into the emulator, and the next release is before may the 21th. Maybe you need to work together with someone, but I think it would be GREAT.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Registration is done! Ajax-driven and very sexy ;)
That is so hot.
ETA?
Screen%20Shot%202012-05-06%20at%209.20.56%20PM.png

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
After registering on the /me page it will ask you if you want the random generated username or define your own. facepalm.jpg
Stupid idea IMO. Habbo pissed me off with these random names and crap. It's stupid as hell. facepalm.jpg

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
it's a good idea. RevCMS is suppose to be about pleasing the hotel's users, so having this option will make RevCMS more... configurable.

s0ul

May 19, 2012
I agree with :up: then after registering and go to your room you can change your own name ;D.

Bad english x.x

Rudde

Nov 12, 2011
Screen%20Shot%202012-04-28%20at%2012.28.54%20AM.png

Done. Just need to fix some of the CSS and I'll try and add some jQuery animation to the boxes.

You should do so the positions that have no users ain't viable. Like moderators, make it invisible since no users are moderator.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Truly sorry for the lack of updates, I've gotten 2 teeth pulled plus I've been presenting exams, hitting on some pussy, etc.

I have nothing to do tonight so I will be spending a couple of hours working, so hopefully I can finisht the first theme and release right away.

Thanks to for donating, also. It actually does help.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Hitting on some pussy?

I see how the teeth got pulled out, the pussy was so dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread