RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
If that's the only argument you have, then you can count this discussion as over.

If email verification isn't important, why are you inclduing an email field as an option?
Why do most big sites use email verification if a user signs up?

emonemo1234

Feb 9, 2012
If email verification isn't important, why are you inclduing an email field as an option?
Why do most big sites use email verification if a user signs up?
Yeah and if there was a email verification, users wouldnt play your retro alot, due to the fact, its annoying and to long of a process to register. I mean, its ok for a forums, since you know, its not as.. serious as signing up for a retro. But yeah, you get my point, if i had to email verify for a retro, i'd say fork it. To long. lol

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
What is bad about it? It means that users can be contacted by administrators for password resets etc. I thought this CMS was supposed to be user-friendly, not what you wanted it to include..

There are other ways of retrieving lost passwords. Such as asking the to provide an email and dob. Also, if I am not mistaken, RevCMS has a Security key system which they could also provide.

emonemo1234

Feb 9, 2012
There are other ways of retrieving lost passwords. Such as asking the to provide an email and dob. Also, if I am not mistaken, RevCMS has a Security key system which they could also provide.
Yeah, the security key. I almost forgot that rev has it :lol:

emonemo1234

Feb 9, 2012
Amg Kryptos, i just thought of a great thing for RevCMS, a language system :up: Becuase i have alot of my Portuguese cousins like revcms, but its a pain to translate it all :p. And if the lang system already exist, then im way late lol.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Amg Kryptos, i just thought of a great thing for RevCMS, a language system :up: Becuase i have alot of my Portuguese cousins like revcms, but its a pain to translate it all :p. And if the lang system already exist, then im way late lol.

Yup, language system is already done. It's in the main post.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Woo, can't wait for this, was just researching on making a language system too, lol.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
ysL6M.png

Just to challenge.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
- or have us an option to set up email verification. I don't want dummies on my hotel once it goes RevCMS 3.0. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread