Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Goodluck bro =)))
Keep up the fantastic work dude!

Thanks a lot!

Tonight I didn't really feel like setting up Memcache and coding Session Handlers so I thought I would go and make a MongoDB database driver.
It's done and I think I really like MongoDB.

To note that this probably won't be used by anyone for RevCMS, but I love adding stuff to my framework ^^

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Any updates on the RevCMS 3.0 project? :p

Haven't coded since my last update to be honest. Although I have been doing some other stuff suchas:
  • Researching:
    • JSON
    • AJAX
    • LUA
  • Learning Photoshop:
    • Experimenting on my own.
      • Download free resources, playing with them and try to mix them up together and make a nice design.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Learning new things is also important. RevCMS 3.0 is going to be awesome.

That's very true.

Dashboard.png

Just something I'm cooking up.

NOTE: Username and Password and different sizes since the dots are in an image and the 'Kryptos' is actually text.

JpK

Oct 5, 2011
SICK!!!!

Make it show a security warning above or below the login box showing the IP and hostname :D

Deviant

Jan 21, 2012
I like how it is a bit plain ( index ) because i don't like where the log-in box is to the left or right and then there is just this big space left there. I also think the background should be habbo client loading screen or phoenix one as it would look nice.

mconur

Dec 12, 2011
That's very true.

Dashboard.png

Just something I'm cooking up.

NOTE: Username and Password and different sizes since the dots are in an image and the 'Kryptos' is actually text.

So is that the login page or the housekeeping page?

It looks nice btw =)

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Screen%20Shot%202012-01-27%20at%208.55.14%20PM.png

DO YOU SMELL!!!1ONE!!!11!ELEVEN!! WHAT KRYPTOS IS COOKING!?ONE!!

Main design is done.
Login design is almost done, just need to do the login box.

After design is done will start coding it all.

PS: Thanks to for giving me his HK design. ( It may not look like it, it's edited )

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I think that a lighter background would be better, as it'd complement the top navigation bar. I also think that lighter themes are more professional.

Regardless, it looks good, brah! Making progress from that Google Plus design. :p

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I think that a lighter background would be better, as it'd complement the top navigation bar. I also think that lighter themes are more professional.

Regardless, it looks good, brah! Making progress from that Google Plus design. :p

I see what you mean :p
I think after I complete this design I will go ahead and try to give it a bit of a recolor + use TheHabbo's background. ;)

Looks nice; really good so far bro.

Thanks for the feedback!

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Here's a quick suggestion.
DO NOT LET ANYONE HELP YOU. Code the HK and everything yourself, as last time with ZapASE it was lacking a few features. You know that you won't "shorthand" your work and make a complete backend panel.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Here's a quick suggestion.
DO NOT LET ANYONE HELP YOU. Code the HK and everything yourself, as last time with ZapASE it was lacking a few features. You know that you won't "shorthand" your work and make a complete backend panel.

I don't think would be able to help me anyway :p

The thing with ZapASE was.. Let someone do the easy work for me. ( Since it was already done, too bad it sucked. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread