[REQUEST] Diamonds in exchange

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Mod please close thread, this just turned into a hate thread and everyone is turning on each other. This community isnt nice enough to even take the time to try and help me find a download link for a fckin diamond exchange.

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
Mod please close thread, this just turned into a hate thread and everyone is turning on each other. This community isnt nice enough to even take the time to try and help me find a download link for a fckin diamond exchange.
Jay gave you a link man it's dead i will try fish out one for you but i dunno i have not seen thoses diamonds in retros for years

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I posted on here look nice Thanks as I was going to re-create the swf. But obv someone is bitching about me commenting. I'll get to it now

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Jay gave you a link man it's dead i will try fish out one for you but i dunno i have not seen thoses diamonds in retros for years
Yeah the link on the post is dead, and cheers for trying to help me. They were on fresh like 1-2years ago. I dunno now haha.

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Look at the users who have viewed this thread section. So many ppl have looked at this, then left not giving a fuck. How about comment and help?

warm

Jun 8, 2014
I can help you i got the swfs i keep it 'safe' in my computer
Appreciate this last copy of it, anybody want it come and get it man i am a open source guy

Oh remember to visit my hotel if you want a 'Live' Demo

Users who are viewing this thread