[REQUEST] Diamonds in exchange

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Hello, I would like to request those diamonds in your habbo retro exchange in the catalogue. They look like this
diamondsa.png

Can someone please supply me with a download link to these? My skype is brackstonhughes , add me :)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Let me help because obviously you need this:

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
How about you don't be a smartass. I obviously would have looked. That release on RZ has a broken download link.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Find a hotel that has them and rip them.. I don't understand why people keep making these threads and can't figure it out for themselves

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
Find a hotel that has them and rip them.. I don't understand why people keep making these threads and can't figure it out for themselves

Jay i know u think ur top shit in the community maybe he don't know how to rip so instead of being a smartass prick why don't you help him or get off the thread? simple as

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Jay i know u think ur top shit in the community maybe he don't know how to rip so instead of being a smartass prick why don't you help him or get off the thread? simple as
Wasn't trying to be rude but theres hundreds of tutorials out there

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
Wrong. I was as what they call "spamming" also I said it looks nice.

& watever you wanna call it still annoys people we don't wanna see threads from back in 2012 we want fresh content.

Users who are viewing this thread