[REL] R63 SWFs (including DOWNF4LL Catalogue v6 SWFs)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Vineen can u upload on mediafire...
I will. I am getting the SWF pack from the VPS of the current HabPRO, this time the folder is named from r63 to r64 and the external_variables.txt, you need to change habprohotel.com instead of habprohotel.co.uk and this has the new logo of HabPRO but you can still change it - also it switched from orange back to blue (which is currently seen on habprohotel.com).

The download link will be inserted here once the upload and archiving is done with the RAR password. This post was to notify you I am processing the upload now.

EDIT: Here is the file, the RAR archive password is: habprohotel.com

NOTE: Go to r64/external_variables.txt, then change habprohotel.com/ip there to your VPS IP, HAMACHI IP, PERSONAL PC IP, 127.0.0.1 or localhost. Then the SWF should work fine. ;)

Fade

Feb 3, 2012
I will. I am getting the SWF pack from the VPS of the current HabPRO, this time the folder is named from r63 to r64 and the external_variables.txt, you need to change habprohotel.com instead of habprohotel.co.uk and this has the new logo of HabPRO but you can still change it - also it switched from orange back to blue (which is currently seen on habprohotel.com).

The download link will be inserted here once the upload and archiving is done with the RAR password. This post was to notify you I am processing the upload now.

EDIT: Here is the file, the RAR archive password is: habprohotel.com

NOTE: Go to r64/external_variables.txt, then change habprohotel.com/ip there to your VPS IP, HAMACHI IP, PERSONAL PC IP, 127.0.0.1 or localhost. Then the SWF should work fine. ;)

I Use This Swf And the Furnis Wont Load

nevermind i fix it

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I Use This Swf And the Furnis Wont Load

nevermind i fix it
Make sure you edit external_variables.txt, if you see our domain or IP change it to your IP. Then make sure your config points out to /r64/ and not to /r63/. :)

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
How can I add the extra enables? I currently have a SWF pack I am using would prefer not to get rid of it since I've done quite a bit or work on it.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
A new link would be nice.
For what? Most free sharing sites only allows 200MB of maximum file size, it exceeds through the limit and only sendspace was the provider who allowed me to (although I know it's slow, it's alright than having no one host it). I might aswell try to upload it on my webspace (provided by Niffum Host)... but afraid to make the archive be broken as I tried uploading mirrors before and most big files have their achives ending unexpectedly.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
For what? Most free sharing sites only allows 200MB of maximum file size, it exceeds through the limit and only sendspace was the provider who allowed me to (although I know it's slow, it's alright than having no one host it). I might aswell try to upload it on my webspace (provided by Niffum Host)... but afraid to make the archive be broken as I tried uploading mirrors before and most big files have their achives ending unexpectedly.

Umm, this is what I was getting at. When I go to the Sendspace download, I get.. "Could not open socket 113, No route to host." And then I go to your Filefactory download, I get "File not found."

Try uploading it to Uppit. They don't delete your files.

Fade

Feb 3, 2012
Umm, this is what I was getting at. When I go to the Sendspace download, I get.. "Could not open socket 113, No route to host." And then I go to your Filefactory download, I get "File not found."

Try uploading it to Uppit. They don't delete your files.
Yea I Cant download It

ryumaki98

May 29, 2011
Cant Get It To Work Set Up External Variables
Changed Config
All I Get Is This

p.png

Users who are viewing this thread