[REL] R63 SWFs (including DOWNF4LL Catalogue v6 SWFs)

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
Hello DevBest!

This download is a compilation of the SWF pack I got from @Mitchell's tutorial + the working great SWFs from DOWNF4LL which is currently used by my hotel.

These 100% works and should have no problem. I also have it on my tutorial attached. :) Enjoy!

By the way, go to r63/external_variables.txt then hold Ctrl + H, on the first box type habprohotel.co.uk and on the second one type your VPS IP or domain name.

WHAT DOES THIS SWF PACK HAS?
This pack contains 93 enables which contains the Halloween effects, the 69th effect which is a car and the Skateboard effect too!
This pack has the almost updated clothing with Halloween costumes.
This pack is also 100% claimed and guaranteed to work so I recommend using this SWF pack. :)

Press Like if it helped. :)
Best regards,

FarLock

Apr 21, 2012
You flop mainly because they are outdated or you don't know how to set them up.

Vair

Sep 19, 2011
Lolz, I tested it just now it work 100% If it dont work maybe because of your emu or you dont have swf in right place.. And also remember to editthe external+variables.txt I forgot to at first... ;P I just came to find your hotels link lul I joined as Load.

FarLock

Apr 21, 2012
Lolz, I tested it just now it work 100% If it dont work maybe because of your emu or you dont have swf in right place.. And also remember to editthe external+variables.txt I forgot to at first... ;P I just came to find your hotels link lul I joined as Load.
Glad to hear it worked for you. :) I would add you on it later. ;)

FarLock

Apr 21, 2012
Okay. Shoot me a conversation after with TeamViewer details so we can set them up.

Users who are viewing this thread