R63B Catalogue Works With Swift / BCSTORM / Any R63B

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Soo, I tried adding this in today & I got this error: Hopefully that's something you can fix. Tried with two different emulators and same thing. Also the tables that were put in; Catalog_items_copy, catalog_pages, and items_base. Not sure if it's just happening to me or not.
I downloaded it all he put was his R63 database & R63 swfs.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
thats why you need to delete the current db for catalog_copy or whatever and then a new table will be created using its set up which will include coming soon

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
And if you think im lieing go to , blend-hotel.co.uk or .com not sure which one his using my catalogue

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
alright if you say it is data, ill look again but to prove i have given it blend hotel has it, lemme find the right one

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
It's a r63a catalogue, not r63b.
data,the folder is named r63 because i wanted it like that but i might be wrong about the sql or mabye the swfs because i've had so many different catalogue edits a good one for r63a and r63b. so check the new links i updated

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Anytime Love To Help The Community :), Its the right one ? glad your happy
What emu do you use for this?? I tryed plus emu which caused a lot of errors then I tryed bcstorm and the client loaded then the emu said error in query. -.- LIFE

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
I used fovemu, ill link it to you
here you go

Its closed source , also this emu is the best i've had in ages for a r63b

Users who are viewing this thread