R63B Catalogue Works With Swift / BCSTORM / Any R63B

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Hey DevBest,

Recently i've stopped with habbo retros so i decided to release my catalog edit to the community. I hope you guys decided to create your own edit make it even better and keep updating this catalog!

Hope You Guys Like The Catalog.

Images Are Below

Here are the links,
you will need to strip the sqls for all the items and then empty your original ones from your navicat database, please if you do not know what your doing MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP YOUR DB.

Catalogue is Updated : 4/19/2014
Sqls :

Swfs:

Kind Regards,
Jayseanp

Credits :
55% whoever created the catalogue etc
45% Jayseanp for all the edits icon changes etc

Attachments

• clientcata.png
    clientcata.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 3,296
  • clientpicrage.png
    clientpicrage.png
    174.7 KB · Views: 3,123
  • nto8.png
    nto8.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 1,840
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    146.2 KB · Views: 1,801
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    165 KB · Views: 1,797
  • Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    150.4 KB · Views: 1,723
Last edited:

HonkyWam

Tickle me Elmo!
Dec 8, 2011
Looks very nice but I can't get passed the Swift Emulator Client Bug where the HA is stuck infront of it and you cant log in.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Ill release it when im free im really busy this week. sorry guys i have a major a-level chem test this friday hope you can wait

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Ill try do it soon but im to busy i have to look for it in my mediafire account. with its sql so yeh

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
This thread should be deleted. He hasn't even posted the download links. I hate when people post something they say they will do and never finish it.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
This thread should be deleted. He hasn't even posted the download links. I hate when people post something they say they will do and never finish it.
seems like i didnt really put the download links -_- even tho i said i will when i found them but then my account got limited for posting to many threads of some of my releases

Kelsnicole

Jun 22, 2013
Soo, I tried adding this in today & I got this error: Hopefully that's something you can fix. Tried with two different emulators and same thing. Also the tables that were put in; Catalog_items_copy, catalog_pages, and items_base. Not sure if it's just happening to me or not.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Soo, I tried adding this in today & I got this error: Hopefully that's something you can fix. Tried with two different emulators and same thing. Also the tables that were put in; Catalog_items_copy, catalog_pages, and items_base. Not sure if it's just happening to me or not.
Theres a column 'coming_soon' that dosen't exist in your database, Create it in furni table and the emulator should work

Users who are viewing this thread