New Section Moderator - Who do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
New Section Moderator - Who do you think?
Post the member you think will be accepted as new Mod.
You will probably have to know a few people that have applied so I will try and write a list.

You may also suggest people that you think should of applied and people you think would make a good moderator

Start your post with the users name you think will get promoted to moderater, you can then post your comments / converstations under the post. This makes it easier for me to record the users choice as every 24 hours I will record your posts so you can't change them after that time.
'
From the people that have posted so far I think that n will have the highest chance just now.

Who do you think?

Prizes:
Once the Moderator has been picked I will put the names of the correct guessers into a random generator and choose 5 names to win a pink or red sub.

General List of members that have applied:
Alam
Supa
Hentai
MadMann
Leviathan
Legion
FL4
GodFather
Gigas
j20
Motion
J4ck
Jakee
Jamz
Velcurn
Beast
Blasteh
Magic
mikko
Stanleh
zGeo
zMagenta
Quackster
Kayte

If you are reading this thread and you have also applied or know someone else that has applied and is not on the list please let me know, so I can add you/them to the list.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Have you applied?

I can think of a few members who have a nice chance of being promoted, But i think its not only about chances but also about your applicant form.

Also you spelled chance wrong

From the people that have posted so far I think that will have the highest change just now.

Sean

Dec 12, 2011
I have not applied and nor will I be applying.
You can only choose one person or It's an un-fair advantage if you guess right
(If you list numberous members, it will be your first choice recorded)

you don't need to see their apps, you just need to vote who you personally think would get the job or is best for the job. I did say I would compile a list of members that have already applied when I have some time.

Wassim

Sep 22, 2011
I have not applied and nor will I be applying.
You can only choose one person or It's an un-fair advantage if you guess right
(If you list numberous members, it will be your first choice recorded)

you don't need to see their apps, you just need to vote who you personally think would get the job or is best for the job. I did say I would compile a list of members that have already applied when I have some time.

You scared to be rejected? Y U NO APPLY

Sean

Dec 12, 2011
You scared to be rejected? Y U NO APPLY

I do not like Habbo in general. I get annoyed at people posting stuff about Habbo around DevBest, so Iwouldn't really like to have to sit and read lots of rubbish habbotards post every day. If it was any other section I would apply.

Wassim

Sep 22, 2011
I do not like Habbo in general. I get annoyed at people posting stuff about Habbo around DevBest, so Iwouldn't really like to have to sit and read lots of rubbish habbotards post every day. If it was any other section I would apply.

My habbotardness shall surface once again.

OT: If someone already has a sub and wins you send them via pp?

Sean

Dec 12, 2011
If you already have a sub, you will get a new one when it expires.

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
I think J4ck will be the next habbo section moderator dont ask why its just a feeling..

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
I vote Alam, he's been a here for some time now or longer and he could do a good job. I don't think new members that have been here for a couple of weeks should be moderators.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Well, it will have to be a habbotardcand one that's not a total nub. Yes, that's a pretty small category of people, I guess it will be someone who isn't immature as well (which narrows it down even more). From what everyone else is saying, J4ck seems a decent contender. However deserves it imo.

iDevon

Solo Dolo
Dec 27, 2010
I personally don't see as much of a Habbo-interested person, but I am sure he will be a good moderator regardless. So, I vote .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread