New Section Moderator - Who do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I saw has posted an application. He showed me it and it was outstanding, I believe he'll get it because I have faith in him.

he aint got a chance. rasta hates australians and convicts.

I'm surprised quackster even has hope for anything at all, or even an internet connection in jail. that's so weird...

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
The reason I think its J4ck is because he is a habbotard and has owned many hotels/RP's and ontop of that he is sensible, reasonable, and I think his good at applications (not knowing but judging on the way he posts/writes articles/speaks in hotels if you get what I mean). Its just a feeling to be honest.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
You guys really do not take a lot into consideration, I laughed. It doesn't matter if the user is a Habbotard; owns a Habbo retro, plays Habbo or develops Habbo. Its all about:
  • Reputation.
  • Activeness.
  • Experience.
  • We also take into consideration the users warnings and how often we see them report posts.
  • How well they get on with the community, (may not be a requirement, but should be).
I've read a lot of applications and I can tell you; they are not as good as the previous applications. A select few of them made me giggle because they completely go off subject and away from what the position is for, Habbo.
Don't mean to be a dick, just putting it out there.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
UPDATE

Staff members have been picked. Well done and for getting staff.

As only 4 people voted for Quackster each will win a forum subscription (Red or Pink)

The users are:

(Hentai(Wassim))

himself

FINAL VOTES:

MjtyNNK.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread