Most Successful retro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomm

The Legend
Aug 19, 2012
Each retro is successful in its own way. Personally I don't agree with large retros such as Fresh who generally ONLY want to make money (I mean yeah, it's nice to make cash. But a dedicated owner should also be involved with his community and actually respect the game for what it is..).

-Ex-staff member @ Fresh Hotel before you rage @ me.

Pikachuu

Aug 20, 2012
Each retro is successful in its own way. Personally I don't agree with large retros such as Fresh who generally ONLY want to make money (I mean yeah, it's nice to make cash. But a dedicated owner should also be involved with his community and actually respect the game for what it is..).

-Ex-staff member @ Fresh Hotel before you rage @ me.

Retro's should be made just for fun, on the larger hotel's I've played, I've never really seen the owners interacting with their users, however on smaller hotels I play, I see interaction with lower ranks a lot more.

-Also ex-staff member @ Fresh Hotel before you rage @ me.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I agree

-Ex-Moderator @ Fresh Hotel (Since everyone is doing it >.>)

Best hotel is clearly owned by and it's obbo.
Just saying:
Yes, Muscab has earned a lot of money from Fresh Hotel, but why should this be a bad thing? Work for the users, you'll earn the money.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Even though I own my own retro, Obbo has to be up there. Not just because a Senior Moderator owns it, the community is great!

Lightzz

QUACKSTER OR DIE AND IM GAY
Jun 19, 2012
Zap Hotel for biggest user climb in the smallest period of time. I think that Jonteh has left his mark on the retro world with Zap

Null

Sep 12, 2012
Can't say that all hotels are success because their certainly not because they all have their bad sides which they never show or they do so you can't say that any hotel is good nor better then the other because they will all fail in a instance unless someone makes a hotel with less Lag, Respectful staff, and a good stable community, which you hardly find.

Olly

Nov 26, 2011
I'm not a fan of fresh, but you can't take away from them,that it's a successful hotel...

FL4

Sep 19, 2010
OMFG only because its Top i would of Said Flex Hotel v26 with force but im not because thats Past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread