Most Successful retro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
Habplus deffo. They've got so far. When I joined, there was about 20 - 25 users and now there's over 1000 a day. Tweeney has done so much for Habplus, he's made it most updated hotel out there.

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
Who in the right mind would like Fresh Hotel? It's got no economy, when I found out the owner charges £30 to be on the staff list I pissed myself. For the people that buy vip of anything from fresh are retarded. It's like paying £1000000 for a shit with sprinkles on it.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Now a days, Haplus would get my vote. As stated, they've grew so fast in just few days, and that they are the hotel with the latest R63B features so far.

They are also frequent in updating their hotel's status on Facebook - which makes the user updated for whatever happens in the server. Good job .

Jan 17, 2012
Why Hab+ is so successful, is because they actually know what they are doing. The way they manage the hotel is outstanding. Hab+ is one of the best hotels I've ever played on, and as long as Habbo is still alive, they will be, too.

Dylanxo

Jan 25, 2013
Eubbo is the new Bubbo, but bubbo.co.uk now redirects to bolthotel.us because bubbo.co.uk closed down, so they re-directed to Bolt after about a year.

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
In my opinion, Blah/Static was good, but they have seemed to have a pattern where they close after they hit high users, which confused me, a lot. Fresh used to be one of my favorites but in the past 6 months it's just looked like the the hotel has got bigger but now the economy has crushed. The attempt to reset it worked a tiny bit, but every user still have millions of credits + thousands of dragon eggs across the hotel. HabPlus has to be my current favorite since they are always developing and it looks like one of the only hotel's to make their own r63b emu (with help of UberEmu+Butterfly [I think they used butterfly :/ ]). If static would've stayed open, that would have to be my favorite.

Aiwa

Forum Lesbian
Jan 6, 2011
HabboHotel.ws ;)

If anyone here is even old enough to remember Aaron's hotel...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread