Most Successful retro

Status
Not open for further replies.

masood123

Sep 10, 2011
Would have to say, none.

It honestly doesn't make sense to say 'none' because one retro is obviously going to be more successful than another. You basically saying the word success is undefined.

Imagine if someone says who is the most successful person in the world some people may say Bill Gates, or Steve Jobs, etc ... You are not going to say 'none'

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
Successful in user count: Habplus, Static, Zap, Blah
Successful in uptime: XenHotel
Successful in profit: Static & Zap.

1, Yes
2, I've seen them be down as much as any other hotel, Mainly for DDoS.
3, Just because other hotels don't brag about their profit ;)

Swiggy

Aug 17, 2012
ZincHotel will be up there, for it's originality soon....

all these basic ass hotels use the same CMS.. Well ZincHotel will use custom shit soon. And will attract users.

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
ZincHotel will be up there, for it's originality soon....

all these basic ass hotels use the same CMS.. Well ZincHotel will use custom shit soon. And will attract users.
Lol....
No one cares about CMS. Nominal (Jak) had amazing setup for his hotel and it didn't go far. Notice all the top (basic ass hotels) use the same CMS and HAVE users. While all the ones using other styles dont...

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
You must think I'm crazy but I think Habbo Elite because they were one off the first retro's to have a R63b emu and not have much bugs on it. It has a Wonderful CMS and a pretty stable emu. But, there are other retro's like Habplus (Really Unique with its user count) Zap (Just a hotel with a idiot called Jonty :p) and Static (There not in TheHabbos. Simples)

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
You must think I'm crazy but I think Habbo Elite because they were one off the first retro's to have a R63b emu and not have much bugs on it. It has a Wonderful CMS and a pretty stable emu. But, there are other retro's like Habplus (Really Unique with its user count) Zap (Just a hotel with a idiot called Jonty :p) and Static (There not in TheHabbos. Simples)

I got three thing to say to you :)

1#: I really don't suggest you call Jonty a Idiot (for your own sake).
2#: Even if Static is not in TheHabbos,they are still so famous & still have a very unique amount of users (their peek was: 1500 online).
3#: Indeed HabPlus has growen up so fast in the past few Months.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011

2#: Even if Static is not in TheHabbos,they are still so famous & still have a very unique amount of users (their peek was: 1500 online).
Jonty is a dicksucking faggot, riding Mir's schlong while pleasuring Martin.
180px-assange-lol-u-mad.jpg

Beer

Fuck you!
Jan 7, 2012

Jonty is a fucking idiot.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Jonty is a dicksucking faggot, riding Mir's schlong while pleasuring Martin.
180px-assange-lol-u-mad.jpg

I never said he wasn't,what i ment by that is he can't call Jonty an ediot due to the huge role he played in the retros development,that's a fact ;)

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
I never said he wasn't,what i ment by that is he can't call Jonty an ediot due to the huge role he played in the retros development,that's a fact ;)
He's done nothing apart from release some shitty and insecure UberCMS edits :p.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
He's done nothing apart from release some shitty and insecure UberCMS edits :p.

I personally hate Jonty,but due to his work i respect him.
Check Everywhere for Jonty's releases & then tell me That jonty never done anything !

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
I personally hate Jonty,but due to his work i respect him.
Check Everywhere for Jonty's releases & then tell me That jonty never done anything !
His insecure shitty UberCMS edits aren't helpful at all.
Lrn2read

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
His insecure shitty UberCMS edits aren't helpful at all.
Lrn2read

I'm not only talking about his Uber edit,i'm talking about every single work and release he have done & if his Uber edit isn't secure why the half of the retros community (the part that prefers using Uber) use UberCMS 2.0 | look Adil just keep your opinion and i'l keep mine if you want to keep talking about this then do it on PM not on here,Ok ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread