Lo skin for revcms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
No, first you guys rip my theme, now hes taking credit for my code, he can't even code php...
You expect a beautiful skin to stay on the internet longer then a week and not get ripped? Your in denial bud

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Lol. Next time try to learn to secure your files like they cannot directly access a file, I know in RevCMS for the core files (system files) it forbids users from directly accessing them.. you could paste that code above your files I believe (except me.php, client, etc..) :D

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Lol. Next time try to learn to secure your files like they cannot directly access a file, I know in RevCMS for the core files (system files) it forbids users from directly accessing them.. you could paste that code above your files I believe (except me.php, client, etc..) :D
css doesnt support php itd be a hella lot harder to do it as youll need to write a new templating system.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
css doesnt support php itd be a hella lot harder to do it as youll need to write a new templating system.
Well if they don't like their themes getting stolen then they gotta do a step. Like they could BETA test it first on a secret directory then after it getting secured they could use it for their hotel.

masood123

Sep 10, 2011
Dude someone would eventually take the theme, im just mad that James21(whatever) is taking credit for my php code now -_-

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Dude someone would eventually take the theme, im just mad that James21(whatever) is taking credit for my php code now -_-
Then post a thread for the rage, or better yet spam his thread with your hotel link - just harmful suggestions pal. Or ask him to recognize your works.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Meh, i just made myself admin on his hotel and advertised an Hal on the client xD
So he has a hotel? Did you make a secret exploit on the theme to make yourself admin on his hotel or you have some access?

James6213

Nov 13, 2011
Hablo.me website

ce6d4a02115b85d512942945b97bd420.png

Nice one mate :)

NoEffex got that playercard working well yet ;)

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
So he has a hotel? Did you make a secret exploit on the theme to make yourself admin on his hotel or you have some access?
Thats bullshit. i did the theme myself (the php parts) so its impossible.
Nah, my computer crashed and i lost everything....

masood123

Sep 10, 2011
Nooby way of making yourself admin & it was the easiest way ever.

LOL? Your the one that was the noob that just copy and pasted a few lines of code without even looking at what was in it .... Your the Noob.

Also, cloudflare was offline, because i was restarting iis.

JoinHotel

Feb 18, 2012
anyone know how to fix this
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 80

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 166

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread