Lo skin for revcms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Hey guys!

After the big release of Hablo.me, I decided I liked the skin. So for about an hour now ive been setting it all up for a public release! This includes a ported skin for x9751's point shop, a custom look. Currently only 2 hotels have. And a half complete lottery script I havent finished.... Anyways heres the download link!
ttp://

As Hablo.me updates, I will continue to Update this!
For an HK either download GrapeASE or x9751's.

Screen Shots:

<div id="fb-root"></div>
<script>(function(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1&appId=138881106159184";
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>

James6213

Nov 13, 2011
It doesn't work very well, firstly I had to edit the pages so it wasn't a white page secondly it doesn't look like the images above??

Please try find out why this is happening and fix it because this Skin looks so nice Good Luck with it mate :D

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
It doesn't work very well, firstly I had to edit the pages so it wasn't a white page secondly it doesn't look like the images above??

Please try find out why this is happening and fix it because this Skin looks so nice Good Luck with it mate :D
if you didnt rename any of the pages. The skin directory.. and you uploaded to the skins folder and then edited your config it will work FLAWLESSLY

James6213

Nov 13, 2011
Nope you forgot some key things, you never added this <link rel="stylesheet" href="{url}/app/tpl/skins/lo/styles/global.css" type="text/css"> & the .php pages are like this

<?
include("app/tpl/skins/lo/templates/header.php");
include("app/tpl/skins/lo/templates/meleft.php");
include("app/tpl/skins/lo/templates/meright.php");
include("app/tpl/skins/lo/templates/footer.php");
?>

it needs to be like this

<?php
include("app/tpl/skins/lo/templates/header.php");
include("app/tpl/skins/lo/templates/meleft.php");
include("app/tpl/skins/lo/templates/meright.php");
include("app/tpl/skins/lo/templates/footer.php");
?>

& Thats about all that you didn't add, when I added this everything worked perfectly so yea :)

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
the <?php isnt needed its fine either way. The stylesheet is already done. Since your using that wretched habbo theme it doesnt include the css automatically.

James6213

Nov 13, 2011
Ah well I done them edits and everything works perfectly fine going to do a poll now to see if I should keep the change :)

James6213

Nov 13, 2011
Mhmm, also when you're in the Shop bit you can't add Stuff & when you click back on "me" or any other one it redirects you to

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
the <?php isnt needed its fine either way. The stylesheet is already done. Since your using that wretched habbo theme it doesnt include the css automatically.
Not true, some browsers and web servers don't read <?

But, all web browsers and web servers read the <?php tag.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
The /me etc background should have a little bit of texture.
The login and register forms are too plain and thin.. The input fields need some styling, they need to be bigger.
Once you enter the points shop all the links in the nav bar fuck up. Just make a shop.php in the root.

Apart from all that, it's pretty good I'd say. keep 'em coming!

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
The /me etc background should have a little bit of texture.
The login and register forms are too plain and thin.. The input fields need some styling, they need to be bigger.
Once you enter the points shop all the links in the nav bar fuck up. Just make a shop.php in the root.

Apart from all that, it's pretty good I'd say. keep 'em coming!
._. Thanks, UNBAN ME FROM SHOUTBOX PL0X

IndustriaL

Web Developer
Dec 17, 2011
I like it because it's simple, yet it looks good.​
If only the header font was Ubuntu, like Mabbo's because that looks hottt.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread