[Development] Dog Multiplayer Online Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Wow! Glad to see a new game in development that isn't for Habbo here. Looking great, wish you best luck the the future development!>

Meteor

Habbo Graphics Designer º
Dec 3, 2012
Alex, it is a very nice game hope to see more updates on this thread! 10/10

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Sorry guys, was not time to give DevBest beta access just yet.
I've been working the whole day with bugfixes and translating, but I'm just running out of time.
And tomorrow the school starts agian, not sure if I can get it out tomorrow.

A new sneak peak of "Report"
RWQPC5k.png

Don't worry, take your time! Awesome games do talk time and patents.

Exilo

Apr 27, 2012
So, I've been on school today, and my friend wanted to play Feed The Beast with me the whole day, but I have still fixed things on DoggyPlanet while smelting steel.
Tomorrow I'll go to work, and will have much more time to DoggyPlanet.

And I'll give it a try with protocol encryption!

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Cant't wait to get the dog out of me thats been imprisoned for so long!!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
It's starting to look very nice, just don't give up, you should probably take a back up each time you do new stuffs, lol.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
This is a nice, creative development that I really do hope goes successfully. I agree with a few of the other posts though, you should definitely introduce a catalogue type of thing for people to buy items like; collars, kennels, fences, hats, dog shoes etc...

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
The window looks a little bright, what about changing the color to a darker blue. Other than that, loving this development.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Development seems to be coming along nicely, im just curious about 1 thing.
You said above about the newspaper owner, how would one become the person that creates the news? (is it a staff rank or general user)
What are the benefits of creating a news article? Do you receive all the money people pay to buy a newspaper?
Its an interesting addition, but im just unsure on the point of it

Exilo

Apr 27, 2012
Development seems to be coming along nicely, im just curious about 1 thing.
You said above about the newspaper owner, how would one become the person that creates the news? (is it a staff rank or general user)
What are the benefits of creating a news article? Do you receive all the money people pay to buy a newspaper?
Its an interesting addition, but im just unsure on the point of it
The person need to be picked out I guess :p I'ts not a staff rank, we can pick staff or just a general user.
Every month you get 2500 Bones (Unsure right now) for owning the newspaper.
If a normal user sends in a article to a newspaper, they get points IF it get's accepted into the newspaper.
When you get many points, you get a special feather, and that shows that you have sent in articles & is accepted.

Then if a newspaper need more editors can they look on applications, and see if they have any feathers.

So, It's basic, but still a nice feature!

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
The person need to be picked out I guess :p I'ts not a staff rank, we can pick staff or just a general user.
Every month you get 2500 Bones (Unsure right now) for owning the newspaper.
If a normal user sends in a article to a newspaper, they get points IF it get's accepted into the newspaper.
When you get many points, you get a special feather, and that shows that you have sent in articles & is accepted.

Then if a newspaper need more editors can they look on applications, and see if they have any feathers.

So, It's basic, but still a nice feature!
So basically its like 'world news' but from a users point rather than admin news which focuses on site updates etc...
More like a marketplace as im guessing most users would use it for advertising rare items or items in general

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Progress is looking great, any more updates or screenshots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread