[DEV] DevourCMS v1.0.0 [PHP / OOP / MySQLi]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012

I decided to do it database driven, because via the dashboard you are able to set a configurable message which shows on the maintenance page :)

I don't think it got accepted into the community projects section :( Better luck next time :D

Nike

#MGK
Jun 9, 2012
I decided to do it database driven, because via the dashboard you are able to set a configurable message which shows on the maintenance page :)

I don't think it got accepted into the community projects section :( Better luck next time :D
Once you get further in dept with the project it will it. Trust me. (;

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
Once you get further in dept with the project it will it. Trust me. (;

Hehe, thank you but I doubt it. Anyway, finished maintenance system and the maintenance page. Going to do the config file now, any ideas for it?

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
It's great to see a CMS development that is not habbo related ;). Great CMS though looks really neatly coded! Good luck!

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
It's great to see a CMS development that is not habbo related ;). Great CMS though looks really neatly coded! Good luck!

Thanks! I've started on the hashing class which is some what similar to RibbonCMS's. It uses $hash->encode('VALUE'). Now i'm going to do the decode function and then i'm done with that class :)

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Hopefully this won't lack as many features as RibbonCMS.

Also since this thread has been open for about 2 weeks or so would you be able to provide us with some images of what it looks like? I can't seem to find any except the MySQL one, but that may just be me.

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
Hopefully this won't lack as many features as RibbonCMS.

Also since this thread has been open for about 2 weeks or so would you be able to provide us with some images of what it looks like? I can't seem to find any except the MySQL one, but that may just be me.

I haven't even touched the layers of the templating system yet. I'm doing all the classes first which should be done within the next couple of weeks, then i'll begin the template system. :) I'll probably update the site today too

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
As in updating site like being able to take screenies? ;)

What? I didn't get that. I'll be updating styling on the site and going to make some more pages.

Updates On The CMS
I've finished the hashing system, all functions are finished, I may do a hash secret after, but as for now i'll leave it simple :) Also, i've made the files more user friendly, instead of lots of files in the _system folder, it now just has one file called _pages which hold things such as errors, maintenance, basically everything that won't come in the themes folder :)

Nike

#MGK
Jun 9, 2012
What? I didn't get that. I'll be updating styling on the site and going to make some more pages.

Updates On The CMS
I've finished the hashing system, all functions are finished, I may do a hash secret after, but as for now i'll leave it simple :) Also, i've made the files more user friendly, instead of lots of files in the _system folder, it now just has one file called _pages which hold things such as errors, maintenance, basically everything that won't come in the themes folder :)

You said your probably gonna update the site today. So would you be able to take screenies?

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
Which ever! LOL I am little bit confused as well.

You can see the site here , as for the CMS, it isn't done so I can't take screenies :)

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
So im guessing you are going to hash in MD5 right?

Uhm, no, the CMS has a custom hashing class with an encode and decode function for ease of logging into other user accounts via the admin dashboard.

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
Oh, i see. Nice!

Credits to RibbonCMS for the idea from it, I can confirm that the class works successfully. I haven't worked on the CMS tonight as I've been out, I'll continue with it tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread