Cheap Hosting.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I am on this thread to tell you to GTFO DevBest. I don't care if you scam, You are breaking the rules by just being here so GO AWAY
<3 So nice today. Anyways be polite about it since he's praticaly letting you get free hosting.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
There you go. Proof i do NOT scam.
You fucking scam people 69 times a day over 369 days. And you're a prick, asking for help and then calling us to fuck off when we don't want to.
iCd76upnHKd0.png

2SyW0pqzHKd0.png

M

MangoHosts

Wow, whole thing started because of Supa. Register on my forum if you want me to show you some screenshots of what he has said :D While to send you some convos we had :D <-- i'm Tarkan PM ME

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
You fucking scam people 69 times a day over 369 days. And you're a prick, asking for help and then calling us to fuck off when we don't want to.
iCd76upnHKd0.png

2SyW0pqzHKd0.png
<3 I got an habbo account with bots and furniture and groups for helping him with his forums. :)

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
<3 So nice today. Anyways be polite about it since he's praticaly letting you get free hosting.
I have free cpanel host from a company run by ADULTS that has been around for 8 years, Web Host related items is against DevBest rules no matter what the price, AND nobody that is not a habbotard, nub, or retarded on this forum takes hosting from a 13 year old web hosting company... NOBODY

If you do you are a habbotard, nub or retard

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
Wow, whole thing started because of Supa. Register on my forum if you want me to show you some screenshots of what he has said :D While to send you some convos we had :D <-- i'm Tarkan PM ME
Ahahaha! You pestered Mace for help just for that miserable forum? NOOB!

Sean

Dec 12, 2011
AND NOW YOU ARE FEKING ADVERTISING ANOTHER FORUM, HOW MANY RULES CAN YOU BREAK IN ONE THREAD

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I have free cpanel host from a company run by ADULTS that has been around for 8 years, Web Host related items is against DevBest rules no matter what the price, AND nobody that is not a habbotard, nub, or retarded on this forum takes hosting from a 13 year old web hosting company... NOBODY

If you do you are a habbotard, nub or retard
So mean today Sean! Really turns me on, and doesn't bother me since I end up moving to a professional hosts later!

M

MangoHosts

Omg, Can everyone shut up please. i'm being nice about it now. Just blame Supa for starting this crap..

Sean

Dec 12, 2011
Omg, Can everyone shut up please. i'm being nice about it now. Just blame Supa for starting this crap..
AS I SAID BEFORE, IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW NICE YOU ARE ABOUT IT.... IT IS AGAINST THE BLOODY RULES

M

MangoHosts

Well, i really thought you were allowed to post in here because it's SPAMZILLA

Users who are viewing this thread