Max Parked Domains: UNLIMITED
Max Addon Domains: UNLIMITED
Latest [ cPanel ]

ONLY $1 Per Month.

Enjoy :D

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
This guy is 100% nub. He scams, lies and deletes you.
Also, his website is 100% ripped using WinHTTrack Website Copier.
Not to mention his real DevBest name is Pinkname, who is banned from devbest for spamming and double posting.

M

MangoHosts

Supa, Your the scammer. Say to me, If i don't pay you $40 you'll report me.. Thats illegal by Blackmailing ;D I HAVE proof it. I'll upload it now :)

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
Supa, Your the scammer. Say to me, If i don't pay you $40 you'll report me.. Thats illegal by Blackmailing ;D I HAVE proof it. I'll upload it now :)
Haha I got legal shit on your ass mate. Got you copying legal copyrighted websites.

M

MangoHosts

<-- And no i don't. Show me proof.

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
<-- And no i don't. Show me proof.
Mate, everybody hates you, and there is no law against scaring a 13 year old nub, right? Now fuck off and wait tight for your IP ban for 3 accounts.

M

MangoHosts

The whole thing started like this because you always ask me for money. $1 here, $2 there. $5 there.. It all adds up. I Pay it to you & you're still not happy.

I'll got screenshots of everything & since i said to you. Show me proof of screenshots that i have copyrighted other site you haven't showed.

M

MangoHosts

+ I gave you $15+ FOR DOING JACK SHIT. You just a waste of time. If you think you can do that to other people, Goodluck someones gonna stuff you over soon.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
I give free unlimited! Just a Christmas present... Offer ends 1Jan
Fuck off, stop advertising your fucking hosting sites ALL OF YOU, you legally can't open a hosting company at the age of bloody 13 GO AWAY

READ THE RULES:

Ryabs

Christmas Donator
Dec 30, 2011
Fuck off, stop advertising your fucking hosting sites ALL OF YOU, you legally can't open a hosting company at the age of bloody 13 GO AWAY

READ THE RULES:
Firstly.. Its Not my webhost, secondly its nothing to do with Cubicwebs. Its all to do with me, I'm just doing a fucking nice thing? eh. Get a life.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Not fake, I have an hosting account with them! It only cost me around 6 bucks for a domain, and hosting. Took 10 minutes to setup, Legit Cpanel and more!

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Firstly.. Its Not my webhost, Firstly its nothing to do....

You can't have 2 "Firstly's"

You are not allowed to do anything related to web hosting on DevBest. There are other forums for that...

M

MangoHosts

Not fake, I have an hosting account with them! It only cost me around 6 bucks for a domain, and hosting. Took 10 minutes to setup, Legit Cpanel and more!
There you go. Proof i do NOT scam.

M

MangoHosts

You can't have 2 "Firstly's"

You are not allowed to do anything related to web hosting on DevBest. There are other forums for that...
Sorry Sean. At-lest your being nice about it. Non like the other people.

Users who are viewing this thread