[13oz01] SwipeCMS BETA official release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoheb

Dec 30, 2011
SwipeCMS? lol sounds like something I'd wipe my butt with xD but, good cms.

7/10

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
I like the cms, just that it looks a bit too plain imo. Maybe you could put a top bar or something around the logo area

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I like the cms, just that it looks a bit too plain imo. Maybe you could put a top bar or something around the logo area
..wat

You mean like in UberCMS and habbo's template?

I don't find it necessary having it there as I have no idea which function it would play. However, I may create a vote/ad spot for the area between the logo and the users-online box.

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
..wat

You mean like in UberCMS and habbo's template?

I don't find it necessary having it there as I have no idea which function it would play. However, I may create a vote/ad spot for the area between the logo and the users-online box.

Yeah that's what I meant sorry, kind of tired.

And sounds good, goodluck with this project ;)

Reecey

Mar 6, 2012
Am not a big fan, I'm not going to say shit about it as I can't do any better. However, the the theme is a tad plain. Apart from that, nice work ;)

Corrections

I'll be there.
Aug 27, 2012
Yays. Although I do not suggest using it as it's extremely basic for now. If you have a Housekeeping/ASE that doesn't require a specific CMS you might be able to use it properly though. Still more features to come, and next release will include a way to manage your users, news etc. as well.
Just saying this so that I don't have the responsibillity if something were to come up (So far I haven't got any exploits reported, so I suppose it's safe enough for proper use).

If I find any expolits Ill report them :)

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Am not a big fan, I'm not going to say shit about it as I can't do any better. However, the the theme is a tad plain. Apart from that, nice work ;)
Good news then. Anon is working on a new template which most likely will be added to the templating system IF I finish it within V1.0 (will most likely do so). We may also move completely towards that template, yet I have no idea how it looks so far.

ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012
i remember when this started.
i was watching for exploits and i found 2 from viewing source .-.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
i remember when this started.
i was watching for exploits and i found 2 from viewing source .-.
Where and when? 12oz10 and downwards had tons of exploits. If you know any exploits in 13oz01 please report back to me will ya?

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
sindre he doesn't know shit all. How can you see an exploit in html ?
There may be HTML Exploits, but they wouldn't do any harm. Pretty much like your beloved Inspect element. Can change the title, but will only be client-side etc. Atleast I've seen quite a few being capable of doing so, but once they update the page it was gone.

ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012
sindre he doesn't know shit all. How can you see an exploit in html ?
YOUR SO RIGHT. OMG IM SUCH A FAIL!

Where and when? 12oz10 and downwards had tons of exploits. If you know any exploits in 13oz01 please report back to me will ya?
The housekeeping login, [auto login at rank 2 vip,]
the news page [like a password in text to post article]

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
YOUR SO RIGHT. OMG IM SUCH A FAIL!

The housekeeping login, [auto login at rank 2 vip,]
the news page [like a password in text to post article]
Erm, I haven't released a "Housekeeping" with this CMS?

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
rlly, some guy released. it ill get the post. 1 sec.
If someone else released it it's not my responsibillity. I haven't released a "Housekeeping" at all. I have started something alike it however, but it1s not near to being finished yet, so obviously there is alot more to do on it before I will officially release it.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
For everyone that says someone has release Swipe's ASE,just to let you know The official releases and updates are only made by Sindre or me :)
I don't really suggest downloading any of the releases made someone else other then me or Sindre.
Once Sindre or i start on a template system,I shall be releasing my habbo theme for the people who doesn't like the current theme.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
For everyone that says someone has release Swipe's ASE,just to let you know The official releases and updates are only made by Sindre or me :)
I don't really suggest downloading any of the releases made someone else other then me or Sindre.
Once Sindre or i start on a template system,I shall be releasing my habbo theme for the people who doesn't like the current theme.
Erm, *Sindre or Anon. You're doing your own edit of SwipeCMS, not a part of SwipeCMS official team as we are two developers and don't need any more developers until further notice..

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
As Anon is currently doing the new template I decided to do a small upgrade of the current template, tell me what ya'll think of the navigation? Also fixed the disconnected page so it's more than just some writing and a link back to client. (Disconnected page) (Me page)

A decent update in the designing?

Olly

Nov 26, 2011
Hm I'm not sure if I like it, it's a bit plain for me. But I reckon you should keep on at it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

☀️  Switch to Light Theme

Latest posts