[13oz01] SwipeCMS BETA official release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
As Anon is currently doing the new template I decided to do a small upgrade of the current template, tell me what ya'll think of the navigation? Also fixed the disconnected page so it's more than just some writing and a link back to client. (Disconnected page) (Me page)

A decent update in the designing?

Pretty much nice, good luck :)

Reecey

Mar 6, 2012
That's one bug ass button to enter the hotel. Trying to think what could replace it if you made it smaller.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I Hate It 2 Pages He Did Only?

Hmm, at least the had the guts to present something new to the community not just you or the other habbotards do, edit rev or uber then release it.
Have you even took a look at the core files or any of the other files ?
Have you even saw his codes ?
He gave something new something from scratch, i would love to see you even "trying" to make something like this (if you can).

and btw, if you don't like, don't reply or use it, your just wasting your time as no one (including lead developer nor anyone who supports this cms) will give a shit about what you say.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I Hate It 2 Pages He Did Only?
Note that this was made as I were bored, and wanted experience. I really never gave two shits if anyone decided to use it, or learn from it.

I left the project due to sloppy codes (so sloppy I just couldn't work on it after taking a break from that project), and lack of interest in Habbo Retros.

Hmm, at least the had the guts to present something new to the community not just you or the other habbotards do, edit rev or uber then release it.
Have you even took a look at the core files or any of the other files ?
Have you even saw his codes ?
He gave something new something from scratch, i would love to see you even "trying" to make something like this (if you can).

and btw, if you don't like, don't reply or use it, your just wasting your time as no one (including lead developer nor anyone who supports this cms) will give a shit about what you say.

Something new? In fact the coding style were pretty old-school. Too procedural, and too sloppy as stated above. Thank you for supporting my work though.

Also, Moderators. Please close the thread? Would prevent any other bumps from here on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread