Zetix Hotel (Beta):

What does Zetix offer?

-Stable and Good looking CMS
-Stable Emulator
-vBulletin Forum
-Leaf Shop
-Free VIP
-Good Economy

What Zetix will Be bringing in the Future?
-Staff Applications
-Working Sound Machines with Custom Tracks
-Fixing News System
-Edits to CMS
-What the users ask for

Why should I chose Zetix Hotel?
Zetix is a great community built up of Great Users and great People. We always welcome a new user with a smile. We all are here to have fun and to make new friends from all across the globe. We offer unique stuff like working soundtrax (to be released soon) and the leaf shop. We give free VIP so you can enjoy those fun benefits for Free. We are dedicated to our users. We are constantly updating stuff here at Zetix. We hope to see you on Zetix

Screenshots:
Index:
Register:
Staff Page:
Me:
Shop:
Forum:
Client:

We hope to see you join us at Zetix hotel. If you don't like what you see, please give us feedback below or message me. Please be kind about it though.

Thanks for Reading this, Hope to see you guys on Zetix

Brenner and Kyle

Last edited:

Notorious

The Notorious D.E.E
Mar 2, 2012
I adore the CMS edits, decent looking Retro. But I've seen thousands of retro's come and go, what makes Zetix special?

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
I certainly can't see any changed made in the CMS but that just be me not liking the CMS at all.

Anyway same goes for the forum and the client it's just like every other hotel.

Duralex

Jan 25, 2014
Since it's in beta mode, you shouldn't expect alot of changes yet.
Good luck with this!

Chaotic

Apr 23, 2012
I adore the CMS edits, decent looking Retro. But I've seen thousands of retro's come and go, what makes Zetix special?
I'm glad you like the CMS, We are a great community, full of nice users. We have a Clean catalogue and will be adding more to it as well. We take user feedback very well. We offer free VIP. The VPS has been paid for 3 months. We are brand new so you can be a big part of the hotel :D.

Can you add a link lol
Thats been added, I thought I put it, sorry.

CMS is definately not good looking lol.
I appreciate the feedback. Why don't you like the CMS?

I certainly can't see any changed made in the CMS but that just be me not liking the CMS at all.

Anyway same goes for the forum and the client it's just like every other hotel.
Yeah, We are adding more features as we speak, over the next week the hotel will be more customized. It is pretty basic right now but in about a week we should be looking a little bit better, Thanks for the feedback.

Since it's in beta mode, you shouldn't expect alot of changes yet.
Good luck with this!
Yeah, That is what we were thinking, start to get a userbase as we are brand new. People should be expecting a lot of changes.

BETA is an "excuse"

Don't open hotel unless hes ready?
He's got that option.
The hotel itself is ready, It just isn't fully customized yet. I see where you are coming from, that is a valid point. We just look at it in another way.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
I'm glad you like the CMS, We are a great community, full of nice users. We have a Clean catalogue and will be adding more to it as well. We take user feedback very well. We offer free VIP. The VPS has been paid for 3 months. We are brand new so you can be a big part of the hotel :D.

Thats been added, I thought I put it, sorry.

I appreciate the feedback. Why don't you like the CMS?

Yeah, We are adding more features as we speak, over the next week the hotel will be more customized. It is pretty basic right now but in about a week we should be looking a little bit better, Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, That is what we were thinking, start to get a userbase as we are brand new. People should be expecting a lot of changes.

The hotel itself is ready, It just isn't fully customized yet. I see where you are coming from, that is a valid point. We just look at it in another way.
Well take a look at the CMS yourself, and ask your self, Is it good? I'm sure you'll get a big definate NO :)

Duralex

Jan 25, 2014
This hotel isn't fully opened yet or doesn't contain grand opening, that's the meaning of Beta. Although they contain respective and great-personalitie owners. I recommend come in and make some friends, and i'm sure the beta payers will recieve some few coins for staying in beta.

Duralex

Jan 25, 2014
Well take a look at the CMS yourself, and ask your self, Is it good? I'm sure you'll get a big definate NO :)
It's not edited alot yet, I don't enjoy the CMS that much myself but it'll be good after some edits will be implented, if you still will be posting that means you don't know the meaning of some words.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
It's not edited alot yet, I don't enjoy the CMS that much myself but it'll be good after some edits will be implented, if you still will be posting that means you don't know the meaning of some words.
Oh yeah I totally don't.

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
It is currently down for updates :D should be up within the next couple of hours.
Why do you need to put it down just for updates? Cant you edit and then reboot? Makes no sense to me, explain what you're updating in that case.

Chaotic

Apr 23, 2012
Why do you need to put it down just for updates? Cant you edit and then reboot? Makes no sense to me, explain what you're updating in that case.
We are updating the VPS. We are changing to a Filtered IP

Chaotic

Apr 23, 2012
Makes more sense. Good luck with your hotel!
Might come around some times.
Thanks, I hope to see you around. the Site should be coming back up any minute now.

Sorry for not being clear for what was going on above.

Reactions: Sab
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread