Your Opinion

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Are we relying on technology too much? No! We should rely on something that can be as easily taken away as it is to get! The more dependent we are on technology the more the NSA can protect us from Alqaeda! So what if the government knows everything we're doing?! We're not doing anything bad!
What is technology like in your area/country? It's horrible! I once saw a man with a computer and he said it was running something called "Linux", I think he was wanted for hacking or something because all I saw was command line like on Matrix or something! I called the police at once, scariest moment of my life!

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
Are we relying on technology too much? Yes, people nowadays can't even go a single day without some form of technology, hell even I can't.
What is technology like in your area/country? It's terrible, so many people around here are technology addicts, including me.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Are we relying on technology too much?
Yes, but I believe it is a good thing that we are relying on technology. Imagine a world like today without any live broadcast or any news updates or any notice if something bad is going to happen, or is happening that we need to beware of. [Don't say we have the Radio & tv for this as its still technology]. Technology has came along way within the last few years.. its becoming faster and larger.

What is technology like in your area/country?
Technology in Australia, is decent. We have most of all the modern day gadgets such as tablets, top mobile devices [IPhone, samsung galaxy]. Although our internet speed is actually quite low comparing to the rest of the world.

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
Yes, but I believe it is a good thing that we are relying on technology. Imagine a world like today without any live broadcast or any news updates or any notice if something bad is going to happen, or is happening that we need to beware of. [Don't say we have the Radio & tv for this as its still technology]. Technology has came along way within the last few years.. its becoming faster and larger.

Technology in Australia, is decent. We have most of all the modern day gadgets such as tablets, top mobile devices [IPhone, samsung galaxy]. Although our internet speed is actually quite low comparing to the rest of the world.
Technology, and internet is amazing here.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Technology, and internet is amazing here.
facepalm.jpg The point of this thread is to give 'Tomdot' opinions on how our country is doing. I'm giving him my opinion how technology is comparing to other countries with fast internet etc.

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
Yes, of course. We use technology for everything we do in our lives. Every minute of our lives we're using or doing something that has technology related to it. For example, cars are made by modern technology, designing - graphs, charts. The computer you're on, of course, is technology. The Military of today is ran fully on technology. Nuclear weaponry, Predator Drones, and the weapons the Military uses are now high-tech machinery, which is of course - technology. The food we eat is processed with machines, which is technology. Almost everything we buy has a bar code scanner - technology. We communicate using technology. If you think about it, without technology. We'd be living 100% in the stone age, and we wouldn't have much of anything really. Therefore, we rely on it. We rely on it so much that without technology we'd probably all perish because we couldn't find a way to live without it.
Well in the United States, we're one of the first countries to get all the latest high-tech items. Phones, computers, TVs, everything. The public practically lives for it. Technology in the U.S. is basically a mandatory need to all citizens, because without it, we wouldn't know how to live. Think about it, if a bunch of spoiled brats lost their video games, internet, and phone communication, what do you think they'd do? They'd go nuts. They wouldn't know what to do anymore. So, in all. In the U.S. - the citizens practically worship innovative technology, for better or for worse.

My Name: Josh W.

Users who are viewing this thread