xHosts & Rapid Hosts?

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
So I was looking around for a VPS and I came across xHosts which has a pretty good reputation, then I was scrolling through devbest recent threads in the help and support section and found rapid hosts, which looks the exact same as xHosts.

I never heard of Rapid Hosts, but they have better specs at the same price. Has anyone used this host before? The reason I am asking is because I never heard of them, they have the same prices as xHosts and also the exact same website...

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I have used both before. xHosts VPS's are very expensive considering and when you are on them you disconnect every few minutes and its really aggravating.

I found this host a few weeks back

I am satisfied 100% with everything. I have purchased a radio server, tcp proxy and dedicated server from them. Very low prices and very good quality.

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
I have used both before. xHosts VPS's are very expensive considering and when you are on them you disconnect every few minutes and its really aggravating.

I found this host a few weeks back

I am satisfied 100% with everything. I have purchased a radio server, tcp proxy and dedicated server from them. Very low prices and very good quality.
Sweet, thanks dude!

Users who are viewing this thread