Flash Xeon - Good usercount - Hiring - Customised

Status
Not open for further replies.

GageRman

Dec 19, 2013
XEON%20HOTEL.gif

Our Past -
Xeon was firstly started off in 2013 owned by Noman who currently owns Xhotel and thats when all this started and it was in the late of 2013 when Xeon Officially openned and it was a doing good because of Arctic hotels closing and later on he closed it down and sold it to Dan/John who ran it although it never worked out so its been a long time and me ( Gage ) Have decided to make Xeon better this time and make it like he owned it last time.
animaatjes-habbo-51463.bmp

The Staff Team -
We currently have no staff Team so we will be looking forward to hire new individuals.

Hotel Statistics -
Xeon runs on a 2GB RAM VPS Server, and is protected against TCP and HTTP attacks. We ensure 100% uptime and stability. SWF's are hosted on a paid webhost (Powered by XZ Networks) so the client is faster and lag-free. Xeon is a R63 based retro (Phoenix 3.11 and a Secure IlluminaCMS ), I might upgrade it to R63B in future if needed. We have have decided to start up clean and have a fresh start although we have had 20+ users online daily (Our hit is 47 and 70+ when Noman owned it). Currently, Xeon ranks top #16 in findretros.com.

What we provide - What makes us Unique and Different?
Xeon is a cool, nice and funny hotel where you can enjoy 24/7 with other Xeonians! You can't even imagine how much fun it is although we are very strict at rules (For both users and staff members) and check if users attempt to be as pleasant as possible. At the same time we listen to what users say! We also offer VIP for a cheap price with lots of features.

We have a small, but yet growing rapidly community, which welcomes all new users to Xeon with a warm heart. Xeon has a catchy CMS with alot of features and we also have a updated catalogue to go with it.

images

The Users -
The users who play Xeon are so friendly and funny. They even help me in improving Xeon! So nice right? I'm lucky to have an amazing community like this who are active and who respect me and other Xeonians. We welcome new users and we treat them as one of us.

image.png

Economy
Our economy is very perfect and entirely player driven. With every rare piece of furniture being released for a limited amount of time through our Limited Edition tab, we know that the hotel will not be filled with thousands of every Limited Edition furniture released.
With a startup credits of 50k coins, 30k pixels and 200 tokens, we offer free VIP for all users.
Also, for staying logged into our hotel, you'll enjoy 200 Credits and 200 Pixels every 10 minutes. The best part is, you earn credits and pixels even while you're AFK and by events!

maintenance_2.png

Want to work for Xeon as a Staff Member?

We don't just give staff out straight away, you will have to work towards it. This means by playing the hotel actively, treating other users with respect and behave professional by not begging for staff. We sometimes will choose staff on a hand-picked basis meaning that if we like what we see from specific users, they will be chosen. We will however, do staff applications once we hit a decent count of users, and maybe even interviews. NOTE: Currently we are hiring Events Staff and DJ's, and also Moderators so stay tuned!
animaatjes-habbo-31521.gif

Features -
1mXcU.gif
Sexy CMS (Secure Illumina CMS Custom Edit)
1mXcU.gif
(Pheonix Emu)

1mXcU.gif
Amazing and Well Oragnized Catalogue
1mXcU.gif
100% Lag-Free
1mXcU.gif
Badgeshops , ROTW
1mXcU.gif
50k Coins and 30k Pixels at Startup
1mXcU.gif
Stable Economy
1mXcU.gif
Friendly Environment (Staff and Owner interact and play with other users)
1mXcU.gif
99% No Bugs
1mXcU.gif
Weekly Updated, "Limited Editions' Section
1mXcU.gif
Free VIP and Paid Ultra VIP with lots of features
1mXcU.gif
Daily backups, Faster Client, DDoS Protection
1mXcU.gif
Ridable Horses
1mXcU.gif
Custom SWF (Brand new client style and look), Latest clothes