XAMPP MySql not start

GamerX

You Never Walk Alone
Aug 24, 2016
When i start MySQL it says MySQl not started -1

Because i just downloaded a new REVCMS but i think i did it wrong
can someone teamviewer or post here how to fix that problem??
ty

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
thats strange because when u click start it should say running like this
n52SFw4.png
Im using xampp control panel and when i click start it says MySql not started -1

GamerX

You Never Walk Alone
Aug 24, 2016
n52SFw4.png
It wont it wont start it says MySql not started -1 on the description maybe i did wrog cause i replace something to make my index look like habbo

n52SFw4.png
It wont it wont start it says MySql not started -1 on the description maybe i did wrog cause i replace something to make my index look like habbo

n52SFw4.png

GamerX

You Never Walk Alone
Aug 24, 2016
I replace the files that is in the zip file to htdocs/app/tpl/skins/custom habbo and paste everything there do i did it right or wrong?

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
u are just lazy and not willing to learn. you just want to be spoonfed and have everyone do all the work for u, there are hundreds of tutorials on how to setup a retro. @ItsMeRomian has pointed u towards a tutorial hundreds of times yet u still keep posting threads asking how to setup a retro. if you are not gonna try to help yourself why should others help u? this is not meant to be mean or put u down im just being honest.

GamerX

You Never Walk Alone
Aug 24, 2016
u are just lazy and not willing to learn. you just want to be spoonfed and have everyone do all the work for u, there are hundreds of tutorials on how to setup a retro. @ItsMeRomian has pointed u towards a tutorial hundreds of times yet u still keep posting threads asking how to setup a retro. if you are not gonna try to help yourself why should others help u? this is not meant to be mean or put u down im just being honest.
Thanks!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread