Wrong with database

Rogy

Jun 13, 2011
Hi..
My emulator keep saying: "An item with the same key has already been added." how do i fix it? I know its wrong with the database but where is it wrong?

Rogy

Jun 13, 2011
I am currently using Butterfly emulator and here is a pic:
X4CDUB

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
pfff... can someone just give a good cms and db for butterfly. Or just show a thread.
Dude. Check if any items on your database has the same key, change it's ID and do it too on those items (text files, another database table etc..) who points out that ID to be changed to it's new ID.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
Well for the normal version of Phoenix is query's but this ok then nothing said.
Every MySQL databases does queries, not only Phoenix. And one more thing, queries are made to do the job itself by the database describing the syntax entered then it does the job. If you're editing you're database, you're also building queries ending up to run them.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Every MySQL databases does queries, not only Phoenix. And one more thing, queries are made to do the job itself by the database describing the syntax entered then it does the job. If you're editing you're database, you're also building queries ending up to run them.

Right yeah, that's the stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread