Would you rather be mortal and immortal?

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
Like the title stats would you rather be mortal or immortal?

Edit: I'd like to immortal.

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
Immortality is a curse in itself lol. Watching everybody and everything you've ever cared about die. But oh well that shit happens, I'd rather be immortal.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
If I aged, I'd want to be Mortal. If I aged and I was Immortal, I wouldn't be able to do shit (Moving, Shitting by myself, wearing Adult Diapers, ect). If I didn't age, totally Immortal, just because I'm awesome.

Cronus

Jul 19, 2013
If I aged, I'd want to be Mortal. If I aged and I was Immortal, I wouldn't be able to do shit (Moving, Shitting by myself, wearing Adult Diapers, ect). If I didn't age, totally Immortal, just because I'm awesome.

Mortal - you are able to die
Immortal - you live for ever (unless you are killed)

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Immortality has so many problems... Sure, you could live forever. But why? First, which is stated here is the problem with aging. If I can't do anything in 100 years why bother? Another is everyone you care for will die.. I mean, do you want to go through all that, all the time? Also, what happens if the human race dies off? You're going to be alone, forever...

Sure, immortality, but I'd like a way to kill myself.

Cronus

Jul 19, 2013
Immortality has so many problems... Sure, you could live forever. But why? First, which is stated here is the problem with aging. If I can't do anything in 100 years why bother? Another is everyone you care for will die.. I mean, do you want to go through all that, all the time? Also, what happens if the human race dies off? You're going to be alone, forever...

Sure, immortality, but I'd like a way to kill myself.

You are able to die by someone killing you... and what if the ones you love are immortal?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
You are able to die by someone killing you... and what if the ones you love are immortal?

Yeah, there's marriage. But half of marriages end in divorce. Could you imagine being with them for one billion years. I think it's stupid that someone can kill you to be honest. That's not immortality at all.... If you can't take your own life that's stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread