Women & alcohol.

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
We all know, that all men have to make that terrible decision between two things on a Friday/Saturday night. These are below:

3520jdv.png
vs
a2vf5x.png
So the question I'm wanting to ask is, which do you prefer? Most women don't like there men when there drinking - yes you get the odd one who will just fuck you on a good night out and that way you've come off relatively lucky. But, you people with girlfriends, how do you decide what to do when you're going out for the night with your girlfriend?​
You're probably wondering - why did I write this?
Let's say I'm in a spot of bother - I was far too pissed last night and now my girlfriend isn't speaking to me. Haha, it was a funny night though. So guys, how do you decide?
C:\Users\Matt\Pictures\screenshot_00002.png

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
Women, and Seriously is that the best picture of a women you could get? LOL!

Do you expect me to hunt hours on the internet for a women, I simply typed into Google "fit women" and picked the first picture. If you feel the need to add a new one, please do.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Of course women, if you leave her to go hangout with your boys, she will get seriously pissed and can stay mad for a whole month or two, but of course you give some special time for you and friends ;)

Olly

Nov 26, 2011
We all know, that all men have to make that terrible decision between two things on a Friday/Saturday night. These are below:

3520jdv.png
vs
a2vf5x.png
So the question I'm wanting to ask is, which do you prefer? Most women don't like there men when there drinking - yes you get the odd one who will just fuck you on a good night out and that way you've come off relatively lucky. But, you people with girlfriends, how do you decide what to do when you're going out for the night with your girlfriend?​
You're probably wondering - why did I write this?
Let's say I'm in a spot of bother - I was far too pissed last night and now my girlfriend isn't speaking to me. Haha, it was a funny night though. So guys, how do you decide?
C:\Users\Matt\Pictures\screenshot_00002.png
Just go out drinking, and buy her something cute... Works every time for me.

Users who are viewing this thread