[WIP] Omeglole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Omeglole

**UPDATE 2/28**
I am Restarting the project to make the system easier to manage. Release Date Expected Sometime by March 10.

You have probably heard of , a free service online, that sets you up in chat with a random stranger. Obviously, a service like this will spark some awkward moments and sometimes will make you Laugh your Ass off. This project is a website similar to , which exploits those moments.​

What will you be able to do?
[X] Browse our library of extensive log files.
[X] Upload your own log files
[X] Vote a file "Log Of the Week"
More will be added in the future as I'm still not sure what else to add​

As noted before, you will be able to browse log files. These files are the official HTML files that you can grab at the end of a chat. They are edited to be a part of the website and follow it's theme.​

You can also upload your own Log files. There will be an upload form, however, it will not be directly uploaded into the directory.​

We are going to build a voting panel for your convenience.​

How Often will it be updated?
Almost every day. We will include files that passed moderation after they were uploaded in the listing.​

When will it open?
We plan on opening in a few days.​

Development
I will update you on my Progress.
Index - 100 % Development Complete
File Upload System - 100% Development Complete
Style - 100% Development Complete
Log File System - 15% Development Incomplete
Voting Panel - 0% not began

** Updates/Changes **
- The Style will not be as nice as expected (We will continuosly find what works until I come out with a good looking style.
Thanks for Reading!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Oh nices, I think I get this, after the 5th time I read it, but good luck with it, if it's what I think it is, I'l give you some funny chat-logs? (IF THAT'S WHAT IT IS!).

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
I think you just screenshot funny chats you've had on omegle.com and upload them here for others to see them and vote them up. If I'm correct I think it'll be an excellent webste and I'm looking forward to seeing it in action ;)

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Good look with this project, I came across a site similar to this the other day when I searched Omegle in google, theres some funny shit on it

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Oh nices, I think I get this, after the 5th time I read it, but good luck with it, if it's what I think it is, I'l give you some funny chat-logs? (IF THAT'S WHAT IT IS!).
That is exactly what it is! You will be able to use the upload form on our site for that ;)

I think you just screenshot funny chats you've had on omegle.com and upload them here for others to see them and vote them up. If I'm correct I think it'll be an excellent webste and I'm looking forward to seeing it in action ;)
Thanks! We hope to be up in a few days!
Good look with this project, I came across a site similar to this the other day when I searched Omegle in google, theres some funny shit on it
I hope you laugh your ass off as much as I will reading this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread